BY FRISKIES

Description:

Offer your feline friend a satisfying meal in rich, creamy sauce by serving this Purina Friskies SauceSations in Creamy Sauce Cat Food that is brimming with delectable flavors in every bite. The food is fortified with the vitamins and minerals your 4-legged friend needs to thrive.

Ingredients

Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Beef, Wheat Gluten, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Soy Flour, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Natural Cream Flavor, Salt, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Xanthan Gum, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0% Crude Fat (min

Lacey S.
My cats won’t eat wet food unless there is some kinda creamy sauce so this is def a favorite in my house! I normally split a cab between the cats morning and night and they are always meowing at my feet as soon as they hear that can open.
Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two cats, one who eats most anything, and another who is VERY picky. Usually, she just licks at the wet food and then leaves a big pile of it leftover. Since she seems to like the juices/ sauciness of her food the most, I bought these hoping she'd enjoy the extra sauce-- and boy did she!! Every time chai eats a sauce sensation can, she devours it. Great choice to try for those picky eaters!
Larissa W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this stuff after my cat came home from the vet after her leg amputation and she loved it. I don't normally give my cats soft cat food because it's expensive but sense she hadn't ate and needed to gain some weight back after having cancer I tried it and she ate almost all of it every time I opened a can for her.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats loves all the sauce sensations flavors!!! I only give this to my cat as a treat in the morning kinda like her breakfast lol I only give her 1-2 little spoonfuls and put the rest in a little storage container. Doing that makes it good so she doesn't gorge herself on it and throw up plus doing that makes 1 can last for about 3-4 days. Good value & price.
Zoe G.
Saint Cloud, MN
My cats loved this. My older cat usually licks all the sauce off her canned food so she really enjoyed this treat. It did get them a little dirty and the younger cat had some stinky farts but it's definitely something I'm going to buy them again. I loved this product.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I have been buying the original Purina Friskies cat food in pate for years and tried this recently. My cats are in love! They loved the one that had the crab sauce and meowed for more wgen they were done. Very nice change for them and highly recommend.
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
My cat LOVED the gravy, but left all the actual solids. I only feed him wet food as sort of a treat/change in routine/try to get a little more water in him, so it's okay that he only eats the gravy.
Ana A.
I love the friskies food it helps my cats hair grow amazing. I had a previous cat and he loved the canned roof with cheese inside it. Thanks to them my cat grew healthy and old.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
My cat gets wet food for a small treat once a day and loves it! Especially the ones with extra gravy. He seems to lick off the gravy then eat the food. Definitely his favorite
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
My cat loves this wet food! Let's be honest, he loves any wet food! This kind is well priced, not too smelly, and my cat gets so excited to eat it!