Friskies® Sauce Sations Salmon & Tuna uploaded by Tory K.

BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Sauce Sations™ With Salmon & Tuna in Creamy Sauce.

100% Complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Cat food.

• Does anyone else feel like their cat throws up more when ...3 Answers
Madison S.
My kitten loved these, but they stink. so. bad. Plus, they have very little nutrition. Overall, I would try to get your kitten off of wet food soon, or only give it on occasion. (Purina dry kitten/cat chow is my recommendation for any cat older than 6-8 weeks.)
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
These do have a rather strong smell but my cats seem to love it. I feed them both wet and dry food to aid in digestion. These cans are especially good for older cats who may be having trouble eating dry food.
Kara S.
My cat normally only likes dry food. Usually that's fine with me because wet food totally grosses me out. But I had a coupon for this so I decided we would try it. She absolutely loved it! I will be buying it again!
Nicole N.
My cat normally doesn't care for seafood flavors but he gobbled this one right up! Must be the sauce! I'm going to purchase more flavors and see if he likes those just as much.
Stephanie Y.
I usually feed my cats dry food, but I do give them this for an occasional treat, They seem to love it and there's never anything left over on the plate. It doesn't upset their stomachs which some wet foods do.
Kara C.
Louisville, OH
My older cat who has bad teeth has always struggled with not being able to eat soft food but he can eat this one. So it gets a A+++ in my book.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
Our cats love this stuff. They'll eat anything with fish or seafood in it. It seems to make them happy although it's not a quality cat food.
Anna k.
Saugus , CA
My cat loves Friskies it's like one of his favorite foods that I can always count on him eating and then when he doesn't get it he cries
ashley e.
East Point, KY
My cat love these. I usually feed them dry cat food, but I like to give them wet food every now and then as a treat. They love these.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
My cats love this, it doesn't smell the best but it keeps them healthy! :) I bought it at Walmart!
Josie Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Does anyone else feel like their cat throws up more when eating a fish one than chicken or beef?