BY FRISKIES

Your spoiled feline will dive in whiskers first when you fill her bowl with this Purina Friskies Savory Shreds With Salmon in Sauce wet cat food. This yummy recipe puts your cat's senses into overdrive from the moment you pop the can open and the... see more...

Vedrana S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
All three of my cats and my kitten love the friskies wet food!! They love all the flavors but the seafood ones seem to be their favorite !!!!♡ they go crazy over it. I feed them wet food once in the morning after waking up. Everytime i go to the kitchen or get a plate they meow hahaha. This food has treated my kitties great and it's usually gone in seconds!
logan l.
Rome, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's hard to peak for my cat but I'll easily give this product five stars because all I have to do it crack the can and he comes running. Sometimes just seeing the product is enough. I also love the easy pull tab on top of these and how cheap they can be. I just give him a dollop and he eats it up like he hasn't had anything to eat in days. (Don't let him fool you - he has eaten!)
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
I have tried many brands of cat food and my cat lyle always seems to go for the friskies he likes wet and dry food i like the wet food because it really portions the food out i usually mix some of the wet food with his dry food he likes it better that way thanks friskies for makeing a great product my cat loves defiantly recommend this product
Chelsea C.
A very inexpensive brand of cat food that all my cats seem to love. I usually feed them hard food and I'll give them wet cat food as a treat once or twice a week and they love this stuff it's basically fine dinning for kitties. It's a small and great way to treat your cats and another way to make them feel loved and special.
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats did not like this flavor at all. And I'm not sure if the shreds part of it was hard for them to eat. That may have been a part of the reason they didn't eat it. I would not buy unless you know your cat(s) like seafood (flavors).
Lizbeth C.
One of the brands I buy for my cats, they love it and my cats already knew once they heard me opening that can they ran right to where I was at lol my cats love it never had an issue with it, I will continue buying this
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got a great deal and bought a ton of different flavors for my cat. I have never seen him eat so fast before. He REALLY enjoyed this one and I will definitely buy this kind again.
Shanna M.
Beckley, WV
The shreds in this product are wonderful! I have outdoor cats that can hear this can crack open and they come running like it is their last meal they will ever eat. I think this product is reasonably priced to others and it comes in such a variety of flavors.
Irene A.
Nipomo, CA
Our cat seems to like this one a lot. They are always on sale which I like. I don't give him wet food all the time, but when I do this brands is his favorite so I think.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
My lovely kitty loves this! Her name is Luna and we call her Tuna so anything Tuna we try to give her. She doesn't like all tuna cat food but this one she does.