Friskies® Salmon Dinner Classic Pate Wet Cat Food uploaded by Cristina R.Friskies® Salmon Dinner Classic Pate Wet Cat Food uploaded by Cristina R.

BY FRISKIES

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Purina friskies salmon dinner classic pate wet cat food 5.5 oz

Kesem S.
My small calico is very picky about food and she begs for this stuff. It does stink up the whole house when you open the can but the smell goes away after a couple of minutes. It makes the cat’s breath smell pretty fishy but that would be true with any wet food. I would recommend!
Diana T.
My cats love this! They start asking for their nightly can about an hour before dinner time each day. Smells as you would expect seafood to smell and my cats eat it quickly.
Lacey S.
Yonkers
My ragdoll cat doesn’t usually like to eat wet food, but friskies is her greatly indulged exception. She’ll eat this as soon as I put it down and then meow for seconds. Although on issue I have with this is that it tends to be a little to wet which makes my cat spit up a little. Maybe from eating to fast😂.
Nichole S.
Our cat loves this specific flavor of canned food the most. We have to limit her indefinitely to how much she can eat out of one can or I'm sure she'd eat the whole thing plus more. Not to mention the meowing she initiates when she hears a can being opened.
Christa K.
I've probably gotten every single flavor in existence for my cats, and they always, ALWAYS, adored it. The quality is great and the price is shockingly affordable for something my cats love. Whenever we have new kittens coming off their mother's nursing but not old enough to eat hard food yet, we always get as many different flavors of Friskies as possible and it's great! They're always full, happy, energized and healthy. As long as this is in stores, I'll be buying it.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my kitties' favoritr wet foods! The cans are easy to open, there is a good ratio of gravy to chunks, and the smell isn't too overpowering or gross. My boys act like it is a treat for them and not just a part of their diet.
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
My cat goes absolutely crazy for this stuff! She loves it so much that I've been buying it since we got her 5 years ago! She's an indoor tabby so we end up getting the indoor formula most of the time but I wonder how healthy this is for her.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
This food made my cats poo smell awful and it was smelly. It was the same as any off brand I've purchased for my indoor cat. It's pricier than the other brands so you might as well buy the cheaper ones because you get the same quality.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Pretty good value..but My cat seems to pass on this one..Not sure if it's just the flavor...but he doesn't eat it even when I only give him wet food..and he's not a picku eater for the most part
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I was never a huge fan of wet food but I wanted to switch it up and I was surprised at how much my cats liked it. It wasn't as messy as I thought it was going to be and the price was very affordable.
Erin M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Is this runny or more solid?