BY FRISKIES

Description:

Friskies Rise & Shine - Sunny Chicken & Egg Scramble with Garden GreensBite-size chunks made with real chicken with bits of egg in a savory sauce - makes every morning sunny side up! 100% Complete & Balanced Nutrition.

Water, Sufficient for processing, Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Egg Product, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, Spinach, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.

Amy F.
St, NL
1,255 reviews
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Friskies is the only cat food I feed my cats. They’ve tried every flavour I could ever find in stores but I have never seen this one. I bet they would love it!
Ashley C.