Friskies Rise & Shine Sunny Chicken & Egg Scramble Canned Cat Food

Friskies Rise & Shine - Sunny Chicken & Egg Scramble with Garden GreensBite-size chunks made with real chicken with bits of egg in a savory sauce - makes every morning sunny side up! 100% Complete & Balanced Nutri see more...

Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I gave this to my kitties a while back and I was surprised at how much they loved it! I've looked for it more recently and I haven't been able to find it anymore.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I love to buy the friskier rise and shine sunny chicken and egg scramble canned cat food for my cat.. It loves it and never leaves the bowl full.. Always it's empty and cat enjoys it.. And it's affordable to .. Not too pricey... Cool product for my cat
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I don't have any cats but my neighbor does and I was cat sitting while she was away and saw this in the cupboard for the cat. I figured it's morning, I'll give the kitties some scrambled eggs. OMG her cats ate the stuff like I was starving them, lol. They loved the stuff.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I had no idea that cats were into eggs but my two kitties scarf this stuff up and always want more. Now I give it to them as a treat or I mix it with some dry food as to make it last longer, they still love it.
Dawn A.
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them love all the great things you have
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Rebekah R.
Cat enjoyed eating it. Was always ready to eat once she smelled this. healthy choice for cats
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
My cat absolutely hates these. I put it in front of her and she ran away. She was not a fan.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
I love this food for my cat its really good for them and they seem to like it a lot as well.
ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
She loves these she would rather eat a whole bag of these than eat her food.
Ashley C.