Friskies® Rise & Shine Chicken & Egg Scramble Cat Food uploaded by Anna G.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Friskies Rise & Shine Cat Food provides your frisky feline with the nutrition she needs to stay healthy and fit. The flavorful egg combinations make for a delightful breakfast she will enjoy. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor:.

Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Egg Product, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, Spinach, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Added Color, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 10.0% Crude Fat (Min.) 3.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 1.0% Moisture (Max.) 78.0% Ash (Max.) 2.5% Linoleic Acid (Min.) 0.6% Vitamin E (Min.) 25 IU/kg Zinc (Min.) 40 ppm Taurine (Min.) 0.07%

Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are kind of neutral on this. They normally like this wet food but lately they just haven't been liking it as much. Not sure if they are just tired of the flavor or what. But overall good product. Not the best ingredients though.
Kathryn P.
My cats really like this flavor. We gotten it a few times. It looks absolutely disgusting to me, but they gobble it up!!! Wembley loves any banned good that has a lot of gravy or sauce. Most of our cats won't eat or don't prefer the pâté. The more gravy/sauce, the more they gobble it up. I wish they could make a can with nothing but sauce! Especially because I have an elderly cat that has lost a couple of teeth in his old age. The first thing he does when I open a can if wet food is lick off all the gravy/sauce.
Julia F.
Another cat food brand that made my cats have explosive poop. Too graffic I know but it was horrible stinky and runny poop and I will never feed my cats that again. They also didn't like the fish flavored one funny thing it smelled horrible to me as well.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Honestly my cats don't even care what they eat at this point. As long as it's wet food it goes into their little tummies, they fight about it, it's great (but not really). I use this food, like all other wet foods, as a treat to mix into their regular meals to keep them healthy.
Faith W.
Morton, IL
My cats love this products. They never get sick from it which is nice. I always mix a little in with their dye food as a treat. I have two very fluffy rag doll cats. Overall a good product and wouldn't mind buying it again.
Adriana Z.
Wapato, WA
Purines is one of my all time favorite brands to purchase for my animals. Although I usually feed my cat dry food when I feel like spoiling her I purchase friskies and not only does she love it but the change in food does not upset her stomach as well.
Wendy S.
Decatur, TX
I have a 12 year old Maine Coon who is a very picky eater. He will only eat Friskies dry cat food and he gets 1/2 a can of Friskies wet cat food in the evening. This is by far his favorite but I'm not always able to find it.
Haley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love this brand of cat food, actually my cats do, I just love the affordability. I give my cats these cans of food every other morning just to switch it up on them sometimes and as soon as they hear me crack the lid they are down at my feet
Nicole S.
My two cats went crazy over Friskies rise and shine food they love all of the Friskies wet cat food but I really think they love the rise and shine flavors best of all even my dogs try to steal it from the cats
Marian K.
West Chester, PA
My cat can be fussy but boy does she love this flavor. I think it is the egg. She will also eat the gravy style but usually eats half her portion and then just Laos up the gravy. With the Rise and Shine she has been eating every bite:)
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
How does peoples cats enjoy this?
Ramonita R.