BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Savory Salmon & Egg Scramble Cat Food.
Accented with garden greens in sauce.
Rise & Shine®.
Morning flavor for your breakfast craver.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I buy this occasionally. my cats really seem to like it. I like that it contains real ingredients with nutritional value. it is more expensive but occasionally I don't mind paying the extra price. I don't exclusively serve this to them for breakfast though.
David W.
Hagerstown, MD
I bought this thinking my 4 cat's would love it. None of them would touch it. It really shocked me. I was hoping at least one of my cat's would like it. I ended up donating the rest of the case to the shelter.
Katrina H.
Chapel Hill, TN
My cats enjoyed the Purina/Friskies Rise and Shine cat foods with eggs added in. I liked the way it looked, it had a nice texture. My cats sure gobbled it up, so I guess that is a stamp of approval from them!
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
This smells awful and it makes your animals breath smell awful. My cat eats it...I don't think it is one of his favorites. However, my 2 dogs seem to enjoy it as they try to steal it all the time.
Cailli Y.
My cat likes these but he likes the ones in the pouch more like he eats the whole pouch! and he eats a couple a day but the pouches oh my gosh do they stink! More then most cat foods haha
Julianne M.
Mahwah, NJ
My cats can be pretty picky with their wet foods and they did not like the egg in the food. Wouldnt purchase again
Kathleen E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVES this. I wish it was easier to find. Some wet foods he refuses to finish. This one he scarfs down.
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my cats favorite treat. Wherever she was in the house once she heard this open she’s come running
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Buy this frequently as a morning treat for the cats. they seem to love it. come running when can is opened
Micayla L.
My cats seem to like this food when it is given to them but sometimes it takes them a few hours to eat it