Friskies® Rise & Shine Adult Cat Food uploaded by Shanna B.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Friskies Rise & Shine Cat Food provides your frisky feline with the nutrition she needs to stay healthy and fit. The chicken, salmon, whole grain oats, egg, cheese and bacon combination makes for a delightful breakfast she will enjoy. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Rise & Shine Primary Ingredient: Ground Yellow Corn Package Weight: 3.15Lb Directions: For cats weighing 5-9 lbs, feed1/2 cup to 3/4 cup; for cats weighing 10-14 lbs, feed3/4 cup to 1 cup

Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Animal Liver Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Added Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salmon Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Egg Product, Dried Cheese Powder, Natural Bacon Flavor, Taurine, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Niacin, Red 40, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Blue 2, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 30.0% Crude Fat (Min.) 11.0% Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.5% Moisture (Max.) 12.0% Linoleic Acid (Min.) 1.2% Arachidonic Acid (Min.) 0.03% Calcium (Ca) (Min.) 1.0% Phosphorus (P) (Min.) 0.8% Zinc (Zn) (Min.) 125 mg/kg Selenium (Se) (Min.) 0.3 mg/kg Vitamin A (Min.) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg Taurine (Min.) 0.12

Shanna B.
Honeoye, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I seriously only have to shake the container this is in and my mean muffin cat comes runnin!!! He loves the Rise and Shine! He is an indoor cat and not much pleases him! But this... this does the trick! Rise and Shine lil guy!Friskies® Rise and Shine Cat Food
Shirley A.
Troy, NY
My cat goes crazy over friskies cat food. Great price for larger bag at Walmart usually pay around $9 for a 16lb bag. And seems to always be only sale at one of my nearby stores. Great that there usually are coupons in the bags I purchase. As long as he likes it I will continue to buy.😻
Shelby C.
Ottumwa, IA
My cats seem to like this kind. I have fed them several different kinds of the Friskies and they have always eaten it, never turned their head away as they have to many different other kinds.
Kaitlin R.
Inman, SC
My cat really loves this stuff. He's a very picky eater and mainly likes wet food but we can't give that too him all the time and this is one of the only foods he will eat.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
I have already review this product, so I stand with hat I said before. Good product, my cats don't "love" it, but they don't mind it. Doesn't smell bad...yeah. (:
Issa P.
At first our cat did not like the food but then she became accustomed to it so we buy it more often now I would definitely recommend for the
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love this cat food for my cat it is very good for her and she loves it she eats it most of time that is what I buy for her most if time
Sarah C.
Southampton, NY
The products in this make my cT violently ill. So many bi products! Do not purchase if your feline friend has a sensitive Tummy!
Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
One of my favorite brands of cat food, its a good price for the quality and my cats absolutely love it.
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
My cat loves this it makes his coat really good and I can put it in a go over it and the cat loves it