BY FRISKIES #10 in Cat Treats

Description:

The whole new way to treat and play! Includes wobble toy, Pull 'n' Play Tender Strings and Party Mix Crunch! Pull 'n Play Tender Strings.The Pull N’ Play Pack® combines tender edible strings with the Wobbert® wobbly cat toy that also dispenses Friskies® treats!  The Pull 'n' Play Play Pack takes cat treating to a whole new level! It combines tender edible strings with a wobbly cat toy that also dispenses Friskies treats! That means playtime is more delicious! Try all 3 delicious string flavors. And get ready to let the good times wobble! Let the good times wobble!

Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, fish, natural and artificial flavors, turkey by-product meal, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, added color, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Red 40, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.   F-6192

Buy on Target*
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
My baby loves this food and I recommend it for puppies! I have nothing bad to say about it she enjoys it very much!! Well worth the price and it's a great value!!
Ashley D.
Florida, NY
Super fun and interactive for my cats to eat and play with it. not enough flavors to chew from. my cat enjoys them. my dog goes too. great price and you get a lot, i would buy it again
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I really wanted to get my cat to like this toy but she just didn’t play with it. I was able to use the treats from the toy, though. She played with it for maybe 30 seconds.
Logann P.
My cats love this toy the only issue I have with it is how loud it is on the tile floor. I want him to play with it but when it wobbles around it creates loud noises. I cannot keep enough treats in it when they do let me fill it up. worth the buy! great idea
Nicole D.
Erie, PA
Our cat Koda got this fun toy as a Christmas present from one of the grandparents 🤗 she loves it! As soon as she hears us pick it up to put snacks in, she comes running. I would recommend this for other kitty owners especially if you need to distract your cat for a minute since they have to bat the toy to get treats out! 😻
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I got this for one of my cats a few years ago, after it first came out, and he loved the pieces that come out, but couldn't figure out how to get the treats out. I then got this for our newly adopted cat a few months ago, and she hates the stringy pieces, but she could play with it all day. Plus, she now knows exactly how it works to get maximum treats. They love it. I would definitely recommend!
Maggie M.
My cats both love to play with this toy. I don't use the pull treats as much because the cats can easily grab them out of the toy, but the smaller treats are good to keep the cats moving and interested. The treats are pretty small so the cats can eat multiple without me having to worry about overdoing it. Great way to keep your cat occupied and entertained.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I bought this for my cats thinking they would play with it but boy was I wrong. They couldn't care any less about it. They didn't like the treats very much either. They pulled the long string ones out and would just play with those but gave no attention to the hard treats or the actual toy.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
We kept seeing the commercial for this toy so when we saw it at the store we grabbed it. My one year old kitten was completely enthralled with the movement of the toy and after thoroughly investigating the string treats, scarfed them up and ignored the treats inside for awhile.
Becky O.
Washington Tr, UT
I found this at target not long after it first came out. My cat usually loves every kind of treat and this didn’t disappoint! It took my cat a minute or so to remove it and devour it. My other cat didn’t care for the treats. Just keep super air tight or they get crunchy!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Do you think it would be a better idea if they offered the toy in more colors, perhaps with different flavors of treats?
Amanda S.
Do cats really play with this?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Is the string snack supposed to be hard? I felt like it wasn't that fresh but it is not even close to being expired. Not sure if it is supposed to be like that. I also thought it smelt horrible but my cat liked it.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
I've considered getting this for my two senior cats (11 and 12 years old) but I don't want to waste money. For anyone that has bought it, do your cats continue to play with it or do they play for a little while then it's just another you that sits there??
Does this actualy work well?