BY FRISKIES

Description:

Shredded chunks with real salmon and beef cooked in savory juices keeps your cat’s tummy happy and coming back for more.

Water sufficient for processing, salmon, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, beef, soy flour, turkey, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, added color, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, Red 3, taurine, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6115

• Why does my cat love it so much?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get more coupons for this pr...3 Answers
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this canned cat food for our kittie. It’s a flavor that I know he will eat often and most of the time I can catch it on sale at certain stores ( even though the price point is already pretty great when not on sale). I highly recommend for all cats but especially if you have kittens in the younger years or older cats. It’s easier for them to eat and digest.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My big very fluffy orange and white kitty named Ellie May absolutely lovesss this kind of soft food and she is known to be very very picky about all her food. So for her to eat this us something very special. I'm very thankful I could find a kind of food she loves.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
Purina Friskies with Beef cat food is amazing for my cat. She gets spoiled when I give her this product because beef in gravy is fancy in my opinion for a cat. I hope that it doesn't upset her stomach when she switches brands every week, the price is great and if my cat likes it; I will continue to purchase different varieties
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for can food. They are spoiled and need to eat it every morning. We add a little extra water to it so there is extra gravy; my one cat won’t eat it unless there is a lot of gravy. Pretty cheap at the stores.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten loves the beef Friskies wet food. I’m pretty sure any of the beef flavors he just goes crazy for. There are alternatives for his wet food but he seems to live Friskies the best. Definitely would recommend this brand of wet cat food!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are the pickiest dogs ever. He won’t eat a lot of stuff even human food they turn up their noses. But since I switched to this they eat 3 and 4 times a day. They really love the soft pieces the most. I do wish there was a bag with just that in it, but it’s still great for them and not outrageous priced either. So all in all my dogs and I both win.
Kerrilynn K.
Kenosha
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little guy loves this stuff. We only give him half a can a day along with dry food. He hears the can and he comes running. Inexpensive and not too messy. I will continue to buy because my kitty loves it so much.
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves canned food! Especially this kind. He goes crazy for this food! I would recommend this food! I would buy it again, it’s not to pricey. I say try it, it can’t hurt anything, maybe your cat will like it
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is rather picky when it comes to wet food. He hates pattes and shreds. He only likes the filets or actual chunks of meat. He loves this for the filets and gravy. He sounds like a cow slurping his plate of food!! One of the better I have found also.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of my cats love this kind of cat food! They sit there at their bowls until they finish the whole thing ! They love the taste and sometimes my cats try to eat each others food and we have to stop them !
Jasmine j.
Baldwin, MI
Why does my cat love it so much?
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone know where I can get more coupons for this product

Walmart