BY FRISKIES

Description:

Shredded chunks with real whitefish and tuna cooked in savory juices keeps your cat’s tummy happy and coming back for more.

Water sufficient for processing, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, ocean whitefish, chicken, soy flour, tuna, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, taurine, choline chloride, Red 3, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.  E-6114

Buy on Amazon
Alison H.
Corsicana, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love these, and they're pretty picky. I buy them in a variety pack so they don't get bored. They look, and smell, great. And the chunks in gravy make them so much happier to eat their dinner than the ground pate style cat food.
Harriett S.
Tucson, AZ
My furry babies LOVE these! I feed them this in the morning and they lick the can until it is CLEAN! they meow like crazy whenever they hear that can open! It smells like real fish - it doesn't smell fake so it makes me feel better about what I am feeding my cats. Highly suggest.
Christina R.
Apple Valley, CA
My cat loves this food. She's not a fan of the pate type food and actually coughs it up. With the purine in gravy she loves it and I love that she doesn't cough it up like the other cat food. And the smell isn't super strong to where it makes your stomach turn like other foods when you throw the can away despite rinsing it out before it goes to the trash.
Wendee C.
Galesburg, IL
Tried this for a bit but as much as my cat ate it, it just wasn't quite as good as a different brand i also use. I do think it's worth the value and price and just depends on what your cat likes. I recommend it to anyone who is watching out for ingredients in your pet food.
Rose B.
The cheaper canned kitty foods are pretty much all the same, there isn't anything wrong with this one. My cat won't eat dry food. He likes this food and it's never made him sick so I would buy it again.
Alyssa M.
My cats love this wet cat food! they've tried other flavored but this is their favorite. for some reason they never finish the other flavors. it's not pricey at all. I would recommend this to other cat owners
Jessica J.
Warminster, PA
My cats go crazy for this food. They love the taste better than any other brand of food. It's a good value for the price. I have an old cat and a kitten and they both love it. I recommend it all the time.
Becky J.
My cat loves Friskies! A simple crack of the can and he comes running from wherever he is in our home. He loves all flavors, but seafood always seems to be his top choice.
Julie B.
My cat begs for me to open a can of this everyday. She eats the while can in one sitting. It's a special treat I don't mind giving her a few times a week
Samantha K.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
My cats absolutely love this food and this flavor. They get so excited whenever it's time to eat. Also there are always good deals on bulk of this food.