Friskies® Prime Filets with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by ladae p.Friskies® Prime Filets with Chicken in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by Leann T.

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Shredded chunks with real chicken cooked in savory juices keeps your cat’s tummy happy and coming back for more.

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, added color, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   F-6113

Buy on Amazon
  • "I Only feed my cats Wet cat food once a week or so and this is the brand i buy and they love it !" in 2 reviews
  • "I have three cats and this is the only brand of wet cat food they will eat so I keep it stocked." in 1 review
Larisa v.
New York , NY
My poor cat Delivery of his regular wet food was delayed so I had to run to my nearest CVS to get him some food. I’m not sure what exactly wrong with this product but my cat was having upset stomach after first can
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If your having trouble with your dog eating his food. This is perfect for that! I have a pitbull and I want him to get stronger and I feel like with this It helps him get more protein. I love mixing this with his dog food so he can get big and strong
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
My cats DEMAND this canned cat food every morning! They absolutely love this food, and all the different flavors too! The selection of flavors they offer is a big reason why I chose this brand over competing brands! Also, they’re very affordable!
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am so happy that cat food companies have varieties and don’t make all wet cat food like puréed. For some reason my spoiled kitty doesn’t like the mush cat food haha. He likes the chunk cat food. Idk if that’s what it’s called my that’s what I’m calling it haha. He loves it.
Pasha G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutly love this brand my cAt loves this food only its so nice that u can gets shredded or patty also in bites i bough mine at walmart since its cheaper there i would definitely buy again since my cat loves it so much
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats love it. It’s not the healthiest brand of cat food but super affordable and yummy for cats. I try to alternate between this and other brands that are way better for pets so that they have it in moderation haha.
Jennifer A.
So the old brand we used to use was discontinued. My female cat is very picky. Only eats chicken flavored cat food and only if it’s a certain texture. It took forever to find a replacement for her old food but this one finally did the trick!
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My wife has to go through the money and you got any more and you are the money for my kids 5 and my mom said I would get it and I'll let him do and I'm so good and yummyyyyy you are doing great I don't think so I will have the skin
Eva J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! It comes in large packages and it's pretty affordable. All of my cats like the taste of it, so I can feed it to all of them. I usually spit one dish in half, so that 2 of my cats can eat from it.
emhyde H.
O Fallon, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat normally eats dry food, but we received a sample of this with his normal food and he really loved it. This is not something we give him regularly, but if we need to use again, we would purchase it again.