Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food

Friskies Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food

Shredded chunks with real beef cooked in savory juices keeps your cat’s tummy happy and coming back for more.

Does this Friskies wet food give anyone else’s cat diarrhea like it gives mine? He loves it but he can’t stomach it!
Does anyone know where I can get more coupons for this product
Start your review of Friskies Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food!
Erin E.
Alexandria
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Erin E.
My cats love these.. these I will get for my little CECI she needs a little more than her brother artie.. she was the runt. She is healthy just so tiny..
Ana G.
Hempstead, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Ana G.
Friskies Prime Filets With Beef in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food uploaded by Ana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
A mis bebés les encanta sus friskies y me he dado cuenta que su preferida es la de carne lo único que solo la encuentro en Walmart la de carne
Bessy N.
Charlotte
My little kitten loves this ! I put it out for her and she eats it and never even leaves a trace of it !
Ariana B.
Dothan
GreAt and health food for my cats. Every one of them love it. I use the dry for during the day and every 2 days they get this!
Ashley B.
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat enjoy them so much! I always get them for him! They eat about two cans a day! It meet my pets needs
kristy K.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love almost every single one of the friskies because of the gravy that's in with the meat they will sit and eat and slurp up all of the gravy and save the meat of the cat food to be eaten last. They just really go to town on it so this is one of their favorites.
linda S.
West Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it , they maintain a healthy wieght, It's a treat for them , I believe they prefer wet cat food , and as soon as they here that can snap open , they run to there plates , and we want Happy Kitty's
kimber M.
Jewell Ridge, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Friskies prime with beef in gravy is my cats favorite food. They refuse to eat any other flavor and get very grumpy if I have to buy something else when it's sold out. They both happy and healthy now I'll continue to fed them this food as long as they'll eat it.
J M.
Douglasville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves the friskies Canned cat food. She used to only eat dry food, but then I decided to spoil her and get her wet food. Now she’s hooked and craves it!!
Violet Z.
miami
Cats loved it!!! Definitely gonna be buying everything for them from friskies!!!! They live ur so much!!! I recommend you reading this to buy it!! Trust me your cats will love it and you won’t regret it!!