Friskies® Prime Filets Turkey Dinner in Gravy Cat Food uploaded by B x.

BY FRISKIES #50 in Cat Food

Description:

Shredded chunks with real turkey cooked in savory juices keeps your cat’s tummy happy and coming back for more.

Water sufficient for processing, turkey, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, chicken, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, salt, tricalcium phosphate, added color, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, mono and dicalcium phosphate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   F-6111

Charlotte H.
Columbia
This is a great treat for my kitties! We get a shipment of these every month from chewy.com. The upside is that the cats love them and will always want to eat them! The downside is that they smell pretty rough. Otherwise, I think they’re great!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
The cats love this! I love that this brand has such a huge variety of flavors for the cats too.. my cats are always so excited when they see this canned cat food. I constantly buy this cat food, every time I run to Walmart!
Keri P.
Tacoma
My cats love canned food and it helps them digest better. My cats use to throw up a lot. Like A LOT. And since switching to wet cat food they haven’t thrown up nearly as much. Won’t be going back to dry food anytime soon!
Hannah G.
Hampton, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves wet food and this is the brand I buy for her. She loves it and gets upset when I give her dry food instead sometimes. I guess it’s the gravy that she loves. I will continue to buy this brand for her.
Amber R.
Waller, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only wet cat food I’ll give my cats because anything else just messes up their stomachs and I don’t like that neither do they so we just keep it with this brand and nothing else definitely recommend
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually get these for the cats at Christmas and thanksgiving so they can have turkey too lol they do enjoy them and fight for the others if they finish their portion before the other ha ha affordable too
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My guys love this food. They prefer it over the dry food. The brand is affordable and has worked well with their digestive system. Very good value definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
My kitty absolutely loves this freaking food. God knows what she sees it in, but we’ve tried every single food on the market it seems like and this is her absolute favorite out of them all. That has to count for something
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My animal loves this food. He really enjoys it. I only buy this brand since it is his favorite. I just wish more came in the can. It is a good value. I would recommend this to others for their animals.
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sawyer our Cat loves this brand. He is extremely picky and loves the more expensive brands. This brand is a happy medium for us, one he loves and one I can afford.