Friskies® Poultry Platter Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Nicole C.Friskies® Poultry Platter Classic Wet Cat Food uploaded by Lissette M.

BY FRISKIES

• I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving ...1 Answers
  • I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sur...8 Answers
Paige B.
My cat likes this flavor of the wet food. Every time she hears the can open, she comes running. My cat is a calico cat. The wet food did meet my cats expectations. She is more likely to eat this then another type of wet food. I would most likely recommend to others!
Megan G.
I used to get this for my cats all the time! They ate dry food typically, but as a treat every once in awhile I would get them wet food. They went crazy for it and started meowing like mad when they heard me opening it! They ate this stuff right up and really loved it.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
All i have to do anymore is pull this can out and my cats go crazy! I offer it as a yummy treat twice a day for my 4 cats and they absolutely love it . I usually buy these buy the box but sometimes i have to get them single canned until payday , i think at my local grocery they are just .60 a can. very affordable. I would recommend this as a yummy treat for you kitties or even a normal meal depending on the age and health of your fur baby!
Maria A.
Newark, DE
Oreo and Teddy love Purina friskier poultry. This is their favorite flavor. They are happy and healthy. Purina is a brand that's been feeding cats for many many years. I trust this brand and so does my veterinary office
Amanda L.
East Syracuse, NY
This is something I’ll give to my cats as a treat a couple times a week. I’ll divide a can into thirds and let them have at it. They have never gotten sick from it.
Sabrina R.
My cats LOVE these. They meow their heads off when they hear me opening a can. The salmon flavor does make their breath smell pretty rancid but that's normal with wet food. It's not the healthiest option for them but I only give them wet food in the morning a few times a week.

I also love the pate cans. I have two cats so these make it easy for me to scoop exact portions for each of them rather than guessing like with the shreds or chunks.

I also like the low cost!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
first off the price is perfect to keep your kittens or cats happy and eating. The cans are usually done in like 2 seconds with our cats, they tend to get them on special occasions like their birthday and Christmas or Thanksgiving. They love the many flavors that Purina Friskies comes in and Poultry is definitely their fave!!!!
Erika C.
I love this brand. My cat doesn't know how to swallow/eat dry food or can with big chunks of meat. This is the only food that I found that she can eat. Especially since she doesn't like to drink water, I mix the can food with water so that it gives it flavor and she can stay hydrated. It is also affordable and can buy it in a pack of 32 or 48 cans, which is great.
Alyshea R.
Rochester, NY
My cat loves this wet food. He knows when breakfast and dinner time is and when I usually put down the wet food he won't eat. Only because he's waiting for the wet food. He favors some flavors like the chicken and shrimp and turkey. I usually feed him a spoonful in the morning and one at night. Although he begs for more every time you go into the kitchen. Definitely recommend this brand of wet food. Real meat is definitely a plus.
Ally J.
My cat loves this food so much. It’s like a treat for her when she gets it, but she rarely gets any. Not because of the price or anything, but because it gives her the runs. It is not fun for either of us. I don’t think it’s the brand, but I’m not sure. All that I know is that I probably won’t be buying more any time soon.
Sofia A.
I bought this for my cat about a year ago,but I'm not sure how many of these should an average cat eat a day?
Renee L.
Caseyville
I leave dry food out for my girls. I just started giving them can food a table spoon in the morning and in the evening. Should I be giving them the wet food all the time cause they seem not to be eating the dry ?