Friskies® Plus+ with Ocean Fish in  Sauce Cat Food

Friskies® Plus+ with Ocean Fish in Sauce Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Friskies Plus+ Cat Food with Ocean Fish in Sauce. It is 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. It helps to support a clear healthy vision, a healthy immune system and a healthy skin & coat.

Water Sufficient for Processing, Ocean Fish, Turkey, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Liver, Soy Flour, Corn Starch-Modified, Artificial and Natural Flavors, Corn Oil, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Added Color, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.

Friskies® Plus+ with Ocean Fish in  Sauce Cat Food
Friskies® Plus+ with Ocean Fish in Sauce Cat Food
April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Again, my boyfriends cat is the one eating this, but I go with him to the store to pick these out. They’re cheaper when you buy them in the pack, but not all flavors are available in the pack. I think he pays like $1.13 or something each, so it’s a pretty good buy.
Heaven D.
Gautier, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I️ think this cat food is so cute and comes with sauce includes compared to other brand I️ feel this one is better suited for my cats died there are no cons only pros I️ will continue to buy this product I️ love it
Anna H.
Knox, IN
My cats love this! It isn’t too expensive, and super easy to get access too! I would definitely recommend this brand if your cat likes wet food! My cats go absolutely nuts for it!
Ashley D.
Beckley , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like getting the versions in sauce or with gravy for personal reasons. I feel my cat or kitten can eat them better and usually a can will last two days depending on my cats mood so I can scoop it out and divide it up easier then the paste like food.
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This seems to be one of my cats favorites! Always satisfied with this company! Doesn't seem to bother my fur baby's belly and also seems to be very tasty! Can find almost anywhere!
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
I bought this for my cats because i wanted to try them on something else they could digest better and they fell in love with this food! every time i try something else they wont eat it unless its this food so from now on this is all i buy for them! its great and they digest it very well and i have no issues with them eating it at all.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
My cat loves this brand when it comes to food shes not to picky but if its not good she wont even touch it. it comes in a case of 24 pack so it lasts awhile in my home. compared to alternatives its awesome brand made with real food no preservatives. i would definitely recommend to others.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
My cat doesn't really like this flavor. My cat will usually eat most foods, but she doesn't seem to like this one. I wouldn't buy this again for my cat. This product isn't as delicious as the others (according to my cat) I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Hyatt M.
Our cats love their wet food! We have been getting this brand for years and never have been disappointed. I would not change to another brand ever again. I will be buying this brand as long as it stays on the self! I would recommend it for anyone who has a cat.