BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus™ With Chicken & Tuna in Gravy Cat Food.
Helps support:
Clear, healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.

Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
My cat loves it because its wet and he doesn't usually get wet food. He knows its a real treat when he does. Good selection to choose from and good price point. Pretty much everything you want in a cat food. But beware your cat will be headed to the litter box (hopefully) after eating this.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
My cat loves this brand and any flavor shes not picky. but i like this brand because i always find coupons and get them at a very affordable price. its a little more money then other brands bu its got real ingredients no processed. i would definitely recommend to other cat owners
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
Our cat cannot get enough of these wet foods! They are by far his favorite! Not too expensive, within a college students budget. It also doesn't smell nearly as bad as other cat foods to me.
Shelby T.
I love the Plus+ line from Friskies! I have a picky eater and have never had him turn his nose up at any of the Plus+ flavors I've given him. I make sure to grab a few cans every time I get any other Friskies wet food products.
Stacey D.
Morgan Hill, CA
My cat Snapper loves this meal! It is purrrrfect for her tummy! She loves the taste and I know that it has many healthy benefits for her as she is a very healthy cat!
Katrina W.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cat loves this. She eats it so quickly so i assume it tastes good to a cat :) Comes in a good sized portion sized can. Easy to open / clean up is minimal unless you have a messy kitty.
Crystal W.
Brattleboro, VT
My cats absolutely love this food. My cats are really picky eaters and this is the first wet food they have liked
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
My cat loves all the gravy that comes in this. And he is a picky eater. Would recommend it to other pet owners
Kayla K.
My cat loves this brand! she devours it every time! definitely recommend to anyone with a cat! its her favorite
Allison W.
Mankato, MN
My cat loves this, but I am feeding her the right amount and she is gaining weight. Be careful with this.