BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus+ Classic Pate Seafood Platter Cat Food.
New.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Helps support:
Clear healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat. see more...

Amy F.
St. John's, NL
Pet Lover Expert
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
Ana N.
A mis gatos les encanta, los alimenta, los nutre y cuida su pelaje, es un producto de calidad garantizada
Jess k.
Barrie, Ontario
Another one of my cats Favorites. This seems to be the one food goes the quickest.
Megan S.
My catts reall y seems to like this and freak out when they hear the lid to the can popped off. . I like that they can't lick to gravy off and leave the chunks. I just wish the ingredients were higher quality, but for grocery store pet food, this isn't too bad.
Kailla A.
Brantford, Ontario
My cat absolutely loves the seafood platter! It's a great price, easily accessible. really makes my cat sleep so it must be filling. I love the easy pop top so convenient
Faith D.
My cat will refuse to eat anything patte from friskies but she loves all of the shredded style meals
Lindsay N.
Langley, Bc
Friskies is our go to for our Cat! She dives right in at dinner time! The kids love helping to feed her too! Love getting the little ones involved with taking care of the pets at home! And I love the easy open can!