BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus+ Classic Pate Seafood Platter Cat Food.
New.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Helps support:
Clear healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat. see more...

Brynn L.
Brynn L.
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert
This is practically all my cats will eat. They absolutely love it and won't even touch any other brand of food!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
My cats love this cat food! I give them wet cat food at a treat! They loved the taste, ate it all up so fast!
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Crosley the Cat loves it. We don't feed him wet food often but when we do he loves it and gets excited.
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
My neighbors cat love this .I feed them this almost everyday . great for the money not to expensive
Cinnamon C.
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I give this cAnned food a definate 'A' as it has been the best "patte" cat food I have found so far. There are a lot of flavors to choose from and since my kitty is very picky on her canned cat food the many choices worked great too as we only found 2 she will not eat!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
My two cats love the taste of this canned food and prefer it over others. I have started to feed them canned food more often because I have heard a lot of terrible things about dry food. Whenever they see me open the can they go crazy! They always lick the plate clean. :)
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Sacramento, CA
My cat absolutely loves this, well actually all of them but especially the pate styles!
Megan S.
Megan S.
My catts reall y seems to like this and freak out when they hear the lid to the can popped off. . I like that they can't lick to gravy off and leave the chunks. I just wish the ingredients were higher quality, but for grocery store pet food, this isn't too bad.
Kailla A.
Kailla A.
Brantford, Ontario
My cat absolutely loves the seafood platter! It's a great price, easily accessible. really makes my cat sleep so it must be filling. I love the easy pop top so convenient
Ana N.
Ana N.
A mis gatos les encanta, los alimenta, los nutre y cuida su pelaje, es un producto de calidad garantizada