BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus+ Classic Pate Seafood Platter Cat Food.
New.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Helps support:
Clear healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat. see more...

Mary M.
I buy this when i want to splurge on pepper he really loves this stuff i think its the seafood in it that keeps him purring.
Erin D.
Fresno, CA
Cats seem to like this ok. I do not care for the smell but since the food isn't for me, I guess that doesn't matter.
Brynn L.
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is practically all my cats will eat. They absolutely love it and won't even touch any other brand of food!
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
My cats love this cat food! I give them wet cat food at a treat! They loved the taste, ate it all up so fast!
Katrina H.
Lubbock, TX
We have to save money somewhere so I want to make sure they are getting something good but cheap as well.
Mackenzie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Crosley the Cat loves it. We don't feed him wet food often but when we do he loves it and gets excited.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
Cats love wet cat food. It's not rocket science. I'm not gonna eat it if that's what you'd like to know
Gabby N.
My neighbors cat love this .I feed them this almost everyday . great for the money not to expensive
Jennifer C.
We give this to our cats as a treat here and there and they both love this seafood cat food
Corinne S.
Sacramento , CA
My cat absolutely loves this, well actually all of them but especially the pate styles!