BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus+ Classic Pate Seafood Platter Cat Food.
New.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Helps support:
Clear healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat. see more...

April H.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Sarah B.
HAWLEY, PA
I have two 7 mth old kittens who LOVE this food. They come running from wherever they are in the house when they hear the top pop open. It doesn't matter what flavore it is they wolf it down as if they haven't eaten in moths! lol I usually mix it with their dry food in the morning and night and each time they are just as crazy for it as before.
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
I really am not a big fan of this cat food my cat seem to have diarrhea with is cat food I guess some cats are ok with it but others like my car aren't meant to have this cat food inside his stomach
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
My cats love this! Hey won't leave the can until they have eaten every piece of what's inside! They are very picky, so outs great that this canned food works for them!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Always a first choice, I believe is a true favorite. Easy to find at Target stores, Super target and publix. Is often on sale awesome value
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
My little "Booty" loves her Friskies. They are decently priced and they keep her happy and healthy, what more could a "mom" want.
Chloe H.
Onarga
Pet Lover Expert
I use this to give my kitties their medicine and just mix it in, they love it! I go through so many cans of the seafood flavor
Mary M.
I buy this when i want to splurge on pepper he really loves this stuff i think its the seafood in it that keeps him purring.
Amanda T.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
Well I don't eat it but my cat seems to like it.. 9/10 would recommend. I'm pretty broke tho so I don't have money to buy it
Erin D.
Fresno, CA
Cats seem to like this ok. I do not care for the smell but since the food isn't for me, I guess that doesn't matter.