BY FRISKIES

Purina® Friskies® Plus+ Classic Pate Seafood Platter Cat Food.
New.
100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Helps support:
Clear healthy vision.
A healthy immune system.
Healthy skin & coat. see more...

April H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
Sarah B.
HAWLEY, PA
I have two 7 mth old kittens who LOVE this food. They come running from wherever they are in the house when they hear the top pop open. It doesn't matter what flavore it is they wolf it down as if they haven't eaten in moths! lol I usually mix it with their dry food in the morning and night and each time they are just as crazy for it as before.
Maricella G.
Lakeland, Ga
I really am not a big fan of this cat food my cat seem to have diarrhea with is cat food I guess some cats are ok with it but others like my car aren't meant to have this cat food inside his stomach
Kirsten S.
My two cats love the taste of this canned food and prefer it over others. I have started to feed them canned food more often because I have heard a lot of terrible things about dry food. Whenever they see me open the can they go crazy! They always lick the plate clean. :)
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
I give this cAnned food a definate 'A' as it has been the best "patte" cat food I have found so far. There are a lot of flavors to choose from and since my kitty is very picky on her canned cat food the many choices worked great too as we only found 2 she will not eat!
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
My cats love this! Hey won't leave the can until they have eaten every piece of what's inside! They are very picky, so outs great that this canned food works for them!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Always a first choice, I believe is a true favorite. Easy to find at Target stores, Super target and publix. Is often on sale awesome value
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
My little "Booty" loves her Friskies. They are decently priced and they keep her happy and healthy, what more could a "mom" want.
Chloe H.
Onarga, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this to give my kitties their medicine and just mix it in, they love it! I go through so many cans of the seafood flavor
Mary M.
I buy this when i want to splurge on pepper he really loves this stuff i think its the seafood in it that keeps him purring.