Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Plus+ Cat Food Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna

Friskies® Plus+ Cat Food Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna

Description:

Friskies Plus+ Cat Food Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna. New and 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. It helps support a clear healthy vision, a healthy immune system and healthy skin & coat.

Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Poultry By-Products, Liver, Rice, Tuna, Corn Oil, Artificial and Natural Flavors, added Color, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Carrageenan, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D-3 Supplement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Plus+ Cat Food Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna!
How would you rate this product?
Zorayda C.
I buy this for my carts and they don´t like it :( I thing not all cats like wet food. Never tried again
Summer L.
Seminole, FL
My cats love this stuff! They could never get enough of it! It smells a little funky but it's cat food, and it is actually pretty good priced ! My cats like it a lot better than most brands ! I would definitely try it again !
Emeley T.
My cat didn't react very well to this food. He either was not a fan or his stomach can't handle it because after he ate it he threw up.
Jennifer M.
Bethel Park, PA
We have been using this for years with our 2 cats. We typically split one can between the two cats. They seem to like it. We give this to them once a week
Kacy H.
The woodlands , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great if you are big on wet food. We aren't but have bought this on occasion
kim C.
Mandan, ND
Well... Loki is a big eater. He loves This mixed in with his dry food. (So do my dogs, so spoiled) its kind of pricey for cat food, but you get the amount you pay for.. But again, this house (sometimes outdoor) Kitty loves it. I recommend it to all the other kitty cat moms.
Sara M.
My cat likes all brands of wet food, she's not picky when it comes to that. She really likes this one though. I give her one can a day. (I buy the larger count boxes of this for her, though. Not just the single cans.) I would recommend this to another pet owner!
Kelly M.
Phila, PA
MY BOO BOO KITTY LOVES THE PATE , HER FAVORITE IS CHICKEN AND TUNA, AND SHE CAN BE QUITE FUSSY. BUT NEVER ANY LEFT IN HER BOWL, FINISHES IT IN ONE SITTING!
Rachael W.
New Albany, IN
My cat liked this food. He's not too picky when it comes to his food, but I can tell when he prefers one over the other. This one's good, but a little dry for his taste. Usually he likes things completely covered in sauce/gravy
Brittany P.
N Tazewell, VA
My cat loves soft cat food, I believe this brand to be his favorite because he eats it so fast he'll get choked.

Looking for your answer?