BY FRISKIES

Description:

Friskies Plus+ Cat Food Classic Pate Chicken & Tuna. New and 100% complete & balanced nutrition for adult cats & kittens. It helps support a clear healthy vision, a healthy immune system and healthy skin & coat.

Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Poultry By-Products, Liver, Rice, Tuna, Corn Oil, Artificial and Natural Flavors, added Color, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Carrageenan, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D-3 Supplement.

Alisha B.
    Rochester, NY
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My little guy is super picky and doesn't really enjoy wet food too much, I've tried to give him this as well as many different kinds of wet food and he just isn't in to it like that hell pick around with it but I end up tossing it.
    April H.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2
    My cat loves these wet foods. They are a few cents more than other wet cat food brands but I will pay the price for the better quality cat food. This product is easy to find at most major retailers. Definitely a repeat customer!
    Hailey L.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2
    My kitten is very picky but this is a brand she likes. She wats the whole bowl so fast and it hasn’t needed up her stomach. It is a good value for what you get. I haven’t found and alternative that I or my kitten like better. It definitely met my and my kitten expectations. I recommend this to cat owners!
    Sara M.
    My cat likes all brands of wet food, she's not picky when it comes to that. She really likes this one though. I give her one can a day. (I buy the larger count boxes of this for her, though. Not just the single cans.)

I would recommend this to another pet owner!
    Summer L.
    Seminole, FL
    My cats love this stuff! They could never get enough of it! It smells a little funky but it's cat food, and it is actually pretty good priced ! My cats like it a lot better than most brands ! I would definitely try it again !
    kim c.
    Mandan, ND
    Well... Loki is a big eater. He loves This mixed in with his dry food. (So do my dogs, so spoiled) its kind of pricey for cat food, but you get the amount you pay for.. But again, this house (sometimes outdoor) Kitty loves it. I recommend it to all the other kitty cat moms.
    Rachael W.
    New Albany, IN
    My cat liked this food. He's not too picky when it comes to his food, but I can tell when he prefers one over the other. This one's good, but a little dry for his taste. Usually he likes things completely covered in sauce/gravy
    Madalyn F.
    Wilder, KY
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My cat eats every last bit and likes the gravy it's in. I always use friskies but I try to give my cats a variety to see which they like best. This is one of their favorites.
    Michelle L.
    Clifton Forge, VA
    My cats ADORE having their wet food in the morning and evening...they prefer the "pate" types over the shreds and other types. Have been feeding it to them for years.
    Kelly M.
    Philadelphia, PA
    MY BOO BOO KITTY LOVES THE PATE , HER FAVORITE IS CHICKEN AND TUNA, AND SHE CAN BE QUITE FUSSY. BUT NEVER ANY LEFT IN HER BOWL, FINISHES IT IN ONE SITTING!