Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Friskies Pet Care Canned Poultry Pate

Friskies® Pet Care Canned Poultry Pate

Features Friskies Poultry Pate Nestle Purina Pet Care Canned Friskies Classic Pate Special Diet Beef and Chicken Entre Canned Cat Food is specially formulated to produce a low urinary pH and low levels of magnesium which veterinarians recommend to help your adult cat maintain his urinary tract health. Capacity - 12/13 oz. Dimension - 12 x 9 x 4.15 in. Item Weight - 11.3 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Pet Care Canned Poultry Pate!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,821 reviews
My cat is 19 years old and she has no teeth so this keeps her alive. It is the only soft food that she will eat, she is very picky about it. #furryfriends #catlove #nationalpetday
Maude F.
Montreal
My cat doesn’t enjoy this that much. She will always leave some behind. I find that it is not lean meat and there’s sometimes big chunks of fat. However for the price I recommend trying and if your little one likes it it’s great. For the excess fat it’s easy to remove and not feed it to your cat.
Nina G.
Blagaj
Friskies® Pet Care Canned Poultry Pate uploaded by Nina G.
My Dog love to Eat ☺️ and Eat every day 🐶 #love #dog #and #cat #frend ————❤️——