Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFriskies
Paté Chicken & Tuna Dinner Wet Cat Food

Friskies Paté Chicken & Tuna Dinner Wet Cat Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Paté Chicken & Tuna Dinner Wet Cat Food!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,824 reviews
My cat is 19 years old and she has no teeth so this keeps her alive. It is the only soft food that she will eat, she is very picky about it. #furryfriends #catlove #nationalpetday
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
We stock up on this every chance we get. It does seem to sell out pretty fast here lately. I heard there was a shortage in all brands because of something that has to do with the cans it’s self. Anyways, it’s a pate’ so means it’s not overly soaked in gravy which is higher in carbs. So this is a lower carb option and somewhat more either healthier. Dry foods can be bad for your cats so we made the switch of a all wet diet. My diabetic approves!!!!
Bonnie E.
Raven, VA
My 17 week old kitten loves the chicken and tuna dinner Friskies Paté Chicken & Tuna Dinner Wet Cat Food She is a loveable. I have brought this kind for her alot and she will eat it for 2 days . She is growing good so, she won't eat but 3 to 4 times a day. Due to she's a kitten. Thanks @tryitsampling
Maria F.
Arlington, TX
If my cats 🐱 could write a review I'm sure they'd give it a 5 star rating!! They love this product!
Vanessa R.
OH MAN MY CATS LOVE THIS STUFF THEY CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. THE CATS ENJOY IT SO MUCH THEY EAT IT UP INSTANTLY !
Nichole E.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of the only canned foods our cats will eat. As soon as we put it down they act like they're starved haha I think every cat has its preference, this just so happens to be ours.
Paiton U.
Charleston, WV
Makes them throw up usually. I don't know if it's just my cats or not but it makes their poor little bellies hurt. but they love it
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
My #Cat loves the Friskies Food. We don't but wet cat food often, it's more of a treat for our outdoor barn cat. When we do buy wet food, we buy #Purina Friskies. We will definitely buy this product again as our cat surely loves it.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My cats prefer pate. it dmseems more digestible. they really live wet cat food. they always have dry food in their bowls but sit and wait for me to put out wet cat food for them. they like this brand and have never refused it the price is OK. I can find it on sale sometimes.
Tonya G.
Dyersburg, TN
I received a free sample of this in the mail. Our kitten loved it. I now have to buy this product weekly to keep her purring. Such a spoiled kitty. Knows what she loves and demands it.

Looking for your answer?