Friskies® Party Mix Summer Play Pack

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Friskies Party Mix Summer Play Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies® Party Mix Summer Play Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Frankfort, NY
When I want my pets to run back to me all I have to do is shake this bag. As far as there taste I can't say much..lol
Satellite Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
The cats like it. Always get the bigger boxes and are not too expensive I really like the company as well
Jacksonville, FL
Iv'e heard this product can be good for your pet, so I hope people are right and it works for my new pet.
Warren, OH
Both my cats Larry and KittyKat love this treat. As soon as the dogs come in they know they get a treat
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats love these treats and demand them whenever we are near the cabinet we keep them in!
miami
Who loves this guys ( “who” is the name of my cat) she goes crazy when she hears the bag.
Seaside, CA
My cat really seems to like these. we buy these at target and they are a very good value.
Scarborough , ON
My furbaby loves this treat! This is the only treat he’s interested in so far. This is what I give when we play tricks! Decent price!

Looking for your answer?