BY FRISKIES

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Friskies Party Mix Summer Play Pack

Hailey w.
My kitty goes absolutely crazy for these treats. He always comes running when I️ shake the bag in the morning, before I️ leave the house. We give him 3-4 treats from the bag otherwise I️t hurts his little tummy. These are definitely his favorite treats that aren’t human food and he is a very picky eater.
Lauren H.
New York
I don’t think my cats knew true love until they got some Friskies treats. Not to say we don’t love them, but I don’t think they realized how much until they got these treats. My boys will do ANYTHING for these treats. Once, Bourbon (our cat) knocked a container of these off the counter and GNAWED THROUGH THE PLASTIC CONTAINER to get to the treats. If that doesn’t speak to their flavor, I’m not sure what does.
Caitlin T.
Sterling Heights
My 3 cats LOVE these. I line all 3 up in a row and give them their treats. They’re priced very well, and definitely met my expectations. The cats love them, and get super excited for them! Definitely would recommend to other cat owners!
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have 3 cats that love this treat one of which I think is addicted. The preferred flavor choice is original. I use these treats in the Friskies kitty shaped feeder toy. They will play with that toy until all the treats are out.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
This is the ONLY dry food all three of my dogs will eat and they all love it. The lamb is my favorite for them and it has lamb listed as the first 3 ingrediants. I have noticed their coats and skin looking better and they are all on a much more constant eating habit
Miles T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
My cats love these. The second they hear the bag opening they come running. I've used them to help train my cats to have proper behavior. I also used them as a tool to find my cats when they are hiding in the house because they don't want to take a bath!
Brock H.
Erlanger, KY
My dogs go bananas for these treats. They scarf them down as soon as I get them. They get crazy excited and the tails don't stop! I wish anything in my life made me as happy as these things make my dogs! LOL! Looking forward to getting them more of them.
Brittany B.
Science Hill, KY
My cat loves these treats, and if she sees me coming she will jump on the Ottoman and look around the corner and meow for some. If I catch her not watching all I have to do is shake the bag and she comes running.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Both my dog and cat love these. I give my dog two little treats and the cat gets about five, usually after the dog comes in from outside. The cat will rub against the bag and purr.
Lizi A.
Mckinney, TX
My cat loves these, and so do the dogs. These are perfect as an occasional treat for Andie or even as an incentive when training her. she loves the texture and the taste. Definitely will buy again