BY FRISKIES

Friskies Party Mix Meow Royale Puff Treats are delicious snacks with a hint of crunch that keep the refined cat's taste buds satisfied. With a delectable blend of high class favorites, including lobster, steak and shrimp flavors, this is the perfect treat for the cat who knows she's in charge. - Chewable flavored cat treats - Delicious blend of lobster, steak & shrimp flavors - Crunchy outside with puffy interior - Serve partymix treats to adult cats only Ingredients: Brewers rice, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal liver flavor, malt extract, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, brewers dried yeast, added color, lobster flavor, steak flavor, shrimp meal, salt, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), citric acid, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), calcium carbonate Guaranteed Analysis: - Crude Protein (Min) - 28.0% - Crude Fat (Min) - 10.0% - Crude Fiber (Max) - 4.00% - Moisture (Max) - 7.0% Friskies Friskies Party Mix Puff Treats - Meow Royale Lobster, Steak and Shrimp Flavors: 2.1 oz #NPU29314 - Crunchy Cat Treats see more...

Danielle S.
My husband brought this home after seeing it on sale at PetSupplies Plus. But the good things start and end at the price. I have 2 senior cats and a 1 year old. The baby is the hog and will eat any treat...except this one. One of my elder cats vomits when he ate them. Read the ingredients and you will not want to feed these to you pet.
Bianca G.
My moms kitten is obsessed with these things! The kitten is super picky but loves these. She bought them for Walmart under $3!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
They love these. Price is pretty good and they seem to like this a lot, so I will be buying again. Recommended.
kristen a.
Hilliard, OH
My kitty likes these! He doesn't go bonkers for them but they will get him to come if I shake the bag!
Cheyenne C.
Terre Haute
My cats BEG for these! And the pouch size is perfect to keep in a drawer or their treat cabinet.
Tatum K.
My animals both eat these like I eat Oreos gone in less than five seconds. Delicious. I hope
Alyssa V.
Garden City, MI
My cats love this treat I think it's great and my cats love it so much !!!!!
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
This is he only treat my cat will eat. I have tried several others, but he refuses to eat anything else. Will not eat the crunch. Has to be puffs