BY FRISKIES

Friskies Party Mix Island Paradise Puff Treats are delicious treats with a hint of crunch that keep your cat's taste buds satisfied. With a rich blend of seafood favorites, including scallop, shrimp and tuna flavors, these treats will have your cat in PURRRadise. - Chewable seafood-flavored cat treats - Delicious blend of scallop, shrimp & tuna flavors - Crunchy outside with puffy interior Serve to adult cats only. Ingredients: Brewers rice, chicken meal, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, animal liver flavor, malt extract, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, brewers dried yeast, added color, scallop flavor, shrimp meal, tilapia meal, salt, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Red 40, citric acid, BHA (a preservative), BHT (a preservative), calcium carbonate Guaranteed Analysis: - Crude Protein (Min) - 28.0% - Crude Fat (Min) - 10.0% - Crude Fiber (Max) - 4.00% - Moisture (Max) - 7.0 % Friskies Friskies Party Mix Puff Treats - Island Paradise: 2.1 oz #NPU29305 - Soft Cat Treats see more...

Mariah S.
I bought these for my 4 month old kitten and she loves them! I was worried that the crunch might be too much for her baby teeth but she loves them so much more than the other softer treats I bought her.
Janelle W.
Bechtelsville , PA
My cat loves these ! She goes crazy over them all of the time ! She always gets so exited when u get the bag out of the closet ! She loves any flavor of this brand. I would definitely recommend these to cat lovers
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
Obviously I can't speak for taste...LOL. but there is something about this cat food that my cat HATES. I've tried various ones, and she's refused each one!
Jocelyn P.
My pets both love this stuff they both go crazy when they know that I'm putting this in their bowls and they both don't like sharing its so good to them.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Oh my gosh you have to have all of their stuff love the colors all my cats play untell they fall a sleep playing with them love all the great things
Gabriela C.
I have no idea why my dogs both love some treated that a for cats, but they do. They wag their tails every time they see it.
Ivon M.
My cats love these treats every time I shake the bag they come running I recommend to cat owners
Monica S.
My cats loved their seafood treats! They definitely got excited for them and playful.
tressa h.
My cat loves these she always trys to get them and she will bug me just to get them
Kristin T.
Lake Worth, FL
My kitties love treats they like these but not as much as the other flavor..