Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch: Chicker Liver & Turkey uploaded by Ana J.

BY FRISKIES

Let's Have A Blast! You're Invited To A Celebration, Feline-Style!&Nbsp; Are You Ready For A Lip-Licking, Whisker-Twitching, Tail-Swishing Good Time?&Nbsp; We're Bringing Some Of Your Cat's Favorite Flavors To The Party - Chicken, Liver And Turkey.&Nbsp; With Friskies&Reg; Party Mix Cat Treats, Each Flavor-Coated Treat Delivers Its Own Unique Crunch.&Nbsp; It's A Party For Your Cat Every Time You Open The Package...No R.S.V.P. Required! Get The Party Started&Trade; Party Tip #7:&Nbsp; Take A Few Minutes Before The Party Begins To Make Sure Everything Is In Order:&Nbsp; Refreshments, Games, Litter Boxes. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 26% Crude Fat.....Min 9% Crude Fiber.....Max 4% Moisture.....Max 11% 1-800-778-8864 Printed In Usa see more...

Justice C.
Justice C.
Party mix is the best thing put out. My cat loves to play with these treats and eat them. I male sure that I keep a bag of these in the house as they are a favorite. I could lay out 10 of these treats and they would be gone before I blinked. I even get the big containers so I don't have to keep running to the store. Your cat will love and so will you because they will be happy.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
My cats really enjoy these. They seem to be an easy size to eat and aren't too hard. They aren't fond of anything fish flavored tho. They are reasonably priced and often on sale.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Windham, ME
My kittens come running when they hear me shake the bag. We now buy this monthly and use it ti reward the kittens when they do right.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
My cat loves these treats and the Chicken Liver and Turkey flavor. You can find these at any pet store or even a grocery store.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Ephrata, PA
My cats love this. They come running when they heare the bag!! I highly recommend this to any cat owners!
Simone J.
Simone J.
Very good........................................................................................
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
My cat loves these so much if I leave it on the counter she'll grab them and run.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Orrum, NC
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch: Chicken Liver & Turkey is a delicious snack for my cat!  Just the right flavor for my little sugar to enjoy.  You can find this product at a fine retailer near you.  My fur-baby LOVED it!  I'm definitely keeping this one on the list of products to buy in the future!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
My cats enjoy these treats as well and they are inexpensive. They are crunch and are a healthier alternative to other treats because there's under 1.5 calories per treat. There's a variety of flavors which is a plus.
Bree L.
Bree L.
I was buying the pound bag every other week, I was so happy to see that they have a 20 ounce in a container. I love it. We have 3 cats we rescued. Every time we go into the laundry room Blue runs into the room, jumps on the freezer chest and waits for treats- once you give him treats, the rest come crying for their treats. They are not dumb, they hear the container they come running. I am now buying three 20 ounce containers a month. I'm so happy with this product and the way my cats know it their treats. My mother use to call it cat candy.