Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsFriskies
Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats

Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats

Me-WOW! Made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient and flavors of liver & turkey it’s the deliciously crunchy cat treat that started it all. Every lip-licking crunchy bite lets your cat know loud and clear - it's time to party!

[product:friskies-party-mixtm-crunch-original-crunch] ? What sizes does this come in and can I get it at walmart
What flavor are your kitties favorites?  [product:friskies-party-mixtm-crunch-original-crunch] [product:friskies-party-mix-crunch-mixed-grill] [product:friskies-party-mix-beachside-crunch-cat-treats] [product:friskies-party-mix-crunch-meow-luau] [product:friskies-party-mix-cheezy-craze-crunch-cat-treats]
Start your review of Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats!
Kymberly H.
Ionia, MI
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Kymberly H.
It's an ordiment and this is one of the packs in it! There's a total of 3 in all inside! It's huge and definitely enough for multiple cats to share. I won't be surprised if on Christmas they have this ball flying across the floors. Lol. Was under q0 dollars to so I found it as a steal for Christmas. Pets need presents to!
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: PETCO
Comida para gato, son crunchy, tienen diferentes formas, y son económicas, recomiendo
 Cearra  F.
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by  Cearra  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
They come running, meowing, pawing every time I get these treats out! I mean so excited! I love how they come in different shapes, kinda like Chex mix for cats lol and I would definitely recommend
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Anyone else’s cat addicted to these treats? She loves anything Friskies brand for treats. The party mix seems to be her favorite. The second I open the jar she comes running. I swear these are like crack to my cats. I like to buy the larger jar because it’s a better price.
paollafb B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by paollafb B.
This snack impressed me because my fluffy is pretty picky about dry food. If I don’t give the one that she alway eat she simply ignore and goes to attack the dog food. When I opened the pack the cat started to beg screaming and ate all in 10 seconds. Now she’ll sleep all day to maintain her chubby form.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Susan N.
My kitty adores these treats. She does the little antics to get me to get up and beat them so she can have one. I’ve stopped giving them to her, but that’s because she is overweight, not because we don’t like the treats.
Adriana V.
Wilmington, NC
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Adriana V.
I got this product through an Influenster VoxBox for free testing, but it arrived to me after the campaign was done. I got super excited when I read CHICKEN as the FIRST ingredient. Texture is pretty soft so it was great for our 10YO cat and our 8 months kitten. The package says this is for adults but our kitten got so crazy when she smelled it, she tried it, and was impossible say no to her! She even tried to steal this little package more then once. We gave this food to them like treats, they got more exited with this one than whit wet food.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mariah K.
Vancouver, WA
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by Mariah K.
I snag this at my local Walmart and love it. Since I don’t treat daily it lasts a while and the packaging seals tight so they don’t dry out. The cats are super motivated to work for moist treats over dry ones so I keep these on hand!
Kim H.
Whitesburg, KY
Purchased at: Target
Guys if you need a great and affordable treat for your cat/kittens this is a great product. I buy this once a week for our critters they love all the different flavors. I live it's so affordable. Would recommend this product to anyone.
LilMa ColdHearted F.
Hamilton st
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats uploaded by LilMa ColdHearted F.
I have two indoor cats and one outdoor cat, all of which are mixes of either Siamese or Maine coon. I have tried various treats to train, including cooked fish and meat. These are their favorites across the board. I've saved an old wrapper and rattle it to call my errant youngest cat to me. She likes the treats so much that this secondary stimulus works every time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
il y a 3 ans
Friskies Party Mix Original Crunch Adult Cat Treats ? What sizes does this come in and can I get it at walmart
Kailey R. il y a 3 ans