BY FRISKIES

Description:

Does your cat love the flavors of seafood? Then Party Mix Favorites Terrific Turkey Flavor is sure to be her #1 treat! This 20 oz resealable canister features her favorite turkey flavor. So she gets the turkey taste she loves in every single bite! Now it’s easy to give your one-of-a-kind cat a blast of her favorite turkey - with Party Mix Favorites. It’s just one more reason to get the party started - with Party Mix Favorites

Turkey by-product meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, fish, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, added color, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Red 40, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite. A-6228

K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My two cats are less enthused about the party mix than I am! I bought this at target thinking they'd love the little shapes and things but they both pushed the treats around and just wanted other stuff. I have a 4 year old Manx and a 14 year old tabby.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
My cat LOVES friskies food but is uninterested in their treats. I don't know if they have the same flavor as the food or what but he turns his nose up to them. maybe he expects the temptation treats he loves.
Ashleigh D.
These little treats are awesome! I love the container, it keeps the cat out of the treats. Our cat knows the sound of these great treats and come running! I picked these treats up at Wal-Mart! Anyone that try's these for you kitty will love love love!
Amber R.
I have 7 cats and they all seem to love them very much. I love how you can shake the bottle and it makes noise. The weird thing is my 2 dogs love them but, they aren't very picky eaters. I would recommend this to any cat owner.
cheryl f.
As picky as my 2 cats are about everything they seem to love these treats! They don't smell wonderful but they like them so it must be great!
Kayla A.
My two cats love these!! One is an adult and the other is teen I guess you could say lol! But they both enjoy these treats
Xena W.
Islip, NY
My kitties love turkey so these are perfect for them would def give it a try and see if your fur baby likes them
melanie a.
Flint, MI
My kitty loves these! He actually begs for them. He bats them around and finally pounces on them to eat!
Trisha H.
My cats go crazy for friskies party mixes. ive never actually bought this specific kind, but I could only imagine if I did the cats would loveeee me