Friskies® Party Mix Favorites Slammin Salmon Flavor Cat Treats uploaded by jess h.

BY FRISKIES

Does your cat love the taste of salmon? Then Party Mix Favorites Slammin’ Salmon Flavor is sure to be her #1 treat! This 20 oz resealable canister features her favorite flavor of salmon. So she gets the taste she loves in every single bite! Now it’s easy to give your one-of-a-kind cat a blast of her favorite flavor.

Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, natural and artificial flavors, salmon meal, fish, salmon, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, added color, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite. A-6226

Buy on Target*
jess h.
Tomball, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats are both very picky so to find treats that they both enjoy so much is so nice. I like that I can buy in a big tub so I don't have to go a repurchase so often. Both cats enjoy these a lot they always come running when I shake the tub. I would try these out they are great price and my fur babies really enjoy!
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
Yunny treats ny dog loves them. Theee good for the dog nd she enjoys them. It not expensive and easy to give to the oet. It smells gross but its not for us its for then. My dog get over excited wen its treat time thanks to these treats. Your dog will loves these to
Lois Y.
Mckeesport
The cat can be a picky eater but he seems to love these treats. He demands his treats everyday when I come home from work. Lol!
Cassandra A.
Easthampton, MA
I know kitties that love these treats, they definitely go wild for the treats! They are a affordable price as well! They have a bunch of different flavor types!
Roxan F.
Meriden, CT
My Kitten loves this! She enjoys the sound if the container shaking and cones running for some treats! I've even had her do done tricks for them!
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
Cats love these treats! Even the picky tortoiseshell loves them! They would eat the whole container in one sitting if allowed to!
miriam R.
N Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitties go Gaga when they hear the shake of this little bottle I guess they like the taste and the crunch!!
Yara a.
alexandria, Al manshiya mail box no
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't know how this tastes lol but my cats seem to love it to death, they really love it and eat a lot of it everytime
Izabel D.
Um produto muito bom, creio que possa facilitar a vida de muita gente, com suas diversas e infinitas qualidades
Cléa S.
Les Pavillons Sous Bois
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Semble attirant et bon, sens très fort le poisson dès qu’on ouvre cela sent partout dans la maison