BY FRISKIES

Description:

Does your cat totally love seafood? Then this Sensational Seafood Flavor is sure to be her #1 treat!

Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, natural and artificial flavors, salmon, ocean fish, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, shrimp meal, choline chloride, added color, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Red 40, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite. A-6227

Buy on Walmart*
Haley H.
My cats love these treats, all I have to do is shake the bottle and they come running. I don't like buying treats but every once in a while I'll pick up a bottle of these. I recommend these to anyone who wants to give there cats extra love.
Bethany R.
My cats love these treats! I pick up the bottle and within moments, they're sitting at my feet beggingg. I recommend them to the "crazy" cat lovers out there.
Stephanie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As soon as I shake the bottle my kittens come running towards me to get some! They absolutely love it and are always 'meowing' for more.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My mother in laws cats LOVE THESE its like crack for kitties haha. No joke they freak when the hear the bag!
Krystal A.
My kitties love these! My oldest cat loves the chicken ones and the younger one loved the seafood.
Lindsey W.
My cats love these. The kids tease them by shaking the container just to see them come running.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
My kitties loveeeee these they get so addicted they bug me allying wanting treats !!!!
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cats live this treat. They go cray for the smell and taste. Highly recommend for anyone
Mila V.
Low quality treats that I would not recommend for cats. The company also is not in good standard for quality control.
Marie M.
Halifax , NS
My cats just love this product. I don't know a whole lot about cat products but they seem to do fine with this one.