BY FRISKIES

Party Mix Crunch Mixed Grill with Chicken, Beef & Salmon Flavors. Surf's up! Cats are fired up! And they should be. No spatula, oven mitt or apron required to enjoy this grillicious treat that adds sizzle to every day. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.

Shea F.
Mc Dowell, KY
My male Siamese cat is so picky about the treats he likes, and he loves this brand of treats! He’ll meow and meow until he gets a few . I would purchase these again and again for him! He never gets tired of them
Brandi W.
Palmdale, CA
My kitty loves loves these treats. She can’t wait for me to give them to her daily. Waiting and meowing. She is so funny how much she likes these. She enjoys these very much. I running low so I better make sure I buy more soon. ;);););?
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
My cats do love this but not all of them do. But for the ones who do love these I think it’s a great treat to give your Cara and have them approach you to play and get some loving. Definitely recommend
helen n.
staten island
This cat snack is tempting for my cat. When my cat acts good I will feed her a couple of pieces to her and she will be on her best behavior throughout the day so she can savor more.
Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
My cat loves the Friskies party mix treats. She enjoys them more than other leading brand treats. It’s a very good value for the price. The only thing I wish was different is if they came in a bigger pack.
Megan H.
Conway
My cat loves the different flavors and he loves the small pieces because they are easier to eat. My cat is picky but he love Friskies treats. 2 thumbs up from me and my cat.
Natalie B.
Overall Friskies is a very good product. It can be found in stores such as Walmart or target for an affordable price. This is the only type of food my cat will eat, he won’t eat any other brand or go near it. I highly recommend this.
Jessica V.
Use these for snacks to entertain my cat when he is getting to hyper. This will cause him to stop and focus on eating 😂 these are inexpensive and can be found in most locations. I love the friskies brand and all their products
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
My cat LOVES Morning Munch for breakfast. You should have it in a large container. That's one of his favorite treats. I believe that I'll have to start getting this monthly as he goes crazy for this in the morning.
Alicia W.
Raleigh
She likes it but she doesn’t love it as much as she loves the wet food. The price isn’t too bad it’s most definitely a good snack. Whenever I shake the bag Sofi always comes running so that’s always a good sign.