Friskies® Party Mix Crunch Meow Luau uploaded by Caitlyn M.

BY FRISKIES #49 in Dog Food

Description:

Party Mix Crunch Meow Luau with Pork, Ocean Fish & Crab Flavors. Aloha snacktime! This yum-a-rific variety makes for a party where your catwould do the hula - if - she could figure out how to swing her hips! Supervision is recommended when giving your pet any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.

Chicken meal, brewers rice, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, malt extract, pork and bone meal, ocean fish, salmon, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, brewers dried yeast, salt, crab meal, choline chloride, added color, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Red 40, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.

Jillian W.
As far as cat treats go my cats love this. It is affordable for me so I tend to love it for them as well. The party mix bag has super cute packaging that draws your eye. I would buy this product again. I would also recommend it to others
Kelly S.
Hatboro
The cat loves this stuff . Can’t get enough of it . There is no cons. The pros is that it is a good value and not pricey . And it did meet my expectation . And that the cats loved it . Yeah I would recommend it to any pet owner
sabrina w.
Miami
My cats love these treats. They go crazy every time we open the cans. It’s very small and comes with a lot of it! Not pricey, very affordable. I bought it at my local pet smart and I always buy this specific one. It’s great!
Leanne N.
My cats weren’t a fan of these treats. They did enjoy batting them around and playing with them, lol. Cheap enough but obviously not worth it if my cats not going to eat it. Really just depends on what your cat likes.
Shari S.
Redding , CA
My cat wasn’t a fan of these ... I don’t know if it was the texture or the taste ... but he also developed a sneezing fit every time he had them so I’m guessing it may be an allergy .. I don’t plan to buy them again
Alyssa F.
Millersburg
My cat goes crazy over these treats! I give them to him almost every day as a reward or before I leave the house. If I shake the bag he comes running all excited! Highly recommend!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
My cats love these snacks. They get so excited when they hear the bag, that they start running and climbing all over me. My older cat likes the ones with the salmon in the middle.
Meghan G.
Stillwater
My cats love these! I have one cat who will eat anything but another who is so picky and these are the only treats she will eat. They are not pricey and packaging is so cute, would recommend to try!
Caitlyn N.
Humble , TX
My cats seem to love anything i give them. So for someone with a cat that is more picky i am not sure if this would be a good brand. I like how the treats seem to be rather cheaper than other brands. That allows me to buy numerous types to try out and give my cats. It is also a brand that is easy to find.
Samantha M.
My kids love these they actually get them on their birthday because the packaging is more of a birthday thing I did this to my medium to big size cats and they love it