BY FRISKIES #86 in Cat Treats

Description:

Party Mix Crunch California Dreamin' with Chicken, Turkey & Bacon Flavors. Dude! Your cat's gonna be stoked when you open this crazy-good treat. It doesn't just rock, man. It. Is. Awesome. Supervision is recommended when giving your pet any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.

Jennifer W.
This is by far my cat's favorite flavor a cat treats. We have been purchasing and repurchasing this flavor for years I can't even begin to tell you the amount of these that we have probably purchased. I do find it interesting that this particular flavor no longer comes in the regular size like it used to you can only get it and leave large bag this happens to work for us because she's such a big fan of it we always buy her the big bags anyway but it is interesting it's one of the only flavors that I've seen this happen to. It also can be hard to get our hands on a lot of local locations either don't carry it or it gets sold out quickly so we try to stuck up when were able to
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I bought these at walmart because someone left a bag near the checkout and I spoil my cat. While there are a few different kinds of treats that I've given her and she enjoys, these are the only ones that she would jump on the coffee table for. We had to hide the bag from view.
Iliana F.
My one year old cat loves these treats! They are among her favorites and she goes crazy for them. They have many flavor options so you could definitely find something for your own cat. My cat prefers fish or tuna to chicken, but she still loves this brands chicken treats.
Caryn A.
I bought these for the kitten we adopted from the city pound. Our kitten ate a few of these but didn't really go crazy over them. She is pretty finicky. When my dogs passed her dish, they loved them.
Tara T.
I bought this for a friend once because we both have cat. And my and her cat both loved it so I went back and bought more and I bought almost every single flavor but this was definitely my favorite. Every time I get the bag out of the pantry my To be beggingg for it.
Jennifer G.
Portage, IN
Our cat goes crazy for these treats, going as far as ripping open a bag when it fell on the floor. They're easy for her to eat and don't bother her sensitive stomach, either.
Madeline M.
Clarkston, MI
My cats goes crazy for Purina Friskies treats! As a owner of four cats it can sometimes be difficult to find treats that all of them enjoy, but this is one of them!
Jessica G.
My cats love these treats, honestly my cats love any treats. lol. just shake the bag and they come running. this is a good brand though, good price
Ashley L.
My cat loved these. She would go crazy if she smelled them. I always spoiled her at times. They are decently priced and you can find it at walmart.
Bri F.
London, OH
My cat goes WILD for these things. Purina has always been my go-to brand for my feline friends. Love their products and I would use them again.