Himashi A.
Richmond, VA

Do your cats like this flavor, I'm finding that with party mix it's a hit or miss with each different flavor and I can't find something that all 3 of our cats like!

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
1 year, 11 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My two like them but they aren't to picky
megan k.
megan k.
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! same problem
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
2 years, 10 months ago
All of my cats love these. I hope you've had luck finding something they all like!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
3 years, 7 months ago
My cat likes the cheese craze, the morning one with egg and cheese, and the wild west one.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Inkster, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
All my cats like the cheesy craze flavor. Some get a little picky with the seafood flavored treats.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Hopkinsville, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
This is the only kind that my kitty likes!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Paul, MN
4 years ago
My 3 cats all love the Beachside flavor.
Shawnee R.
Shawnee R.
NORMALVILLE, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
Both of my cats love these!~
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
They like it :)
Anna B.
Anna B.
4 years, 1 month ago
That's too funny - my cat loves all the flavors, but I think cheese is her favorite, so maybe it will be a hit with all three of your guys!