BY FRISKIES #57 in Cat Food

Go Crazy! You re invited to a celebration of all things cheesy!  Are you ready for a lip-licking, whisker-twitching, tail-swishing good time?  We re serving up your cat s favorite cheese flavors - Cheddar, Swiss and Monterey Jack.  With Friskies® Party Mix, each flavor-coated treat delivers its own unique crunch.  It s a party for your cat every time you open the package...no R.S.V.P. required! Get the Party Started™ Party Tip #4:  Thank your hostess:  a little token of appreciation left on the doorstep the next day is considered appropriate. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 26% Crude Fat.....Min 9% Crude Fiber.....Max 4% Moisture.....Max 11% Printed in USA. see more...

• Do cats/kittens actually enjoy this; since it has cheese flavor?3 Answers
  • Any one have any luck using these to train your cats to do cool s...4 Answers
  • Just curious is it just my cats that go crazy for these and try t...19 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "He loves the crunch and will come running if i shake the bag.. We get the large bags just because of how much he loves them!" in 13 reviews
  • "My cat lovessss cheese anything or maybe I just think he does but as soon as he hears the bag he comes from wherever he is!" in 12 reviews
  • "My picky eater loves these treats , as soon as I shake the bag he comes running in and jumps on my lap ." in 6 reviews
  • "They seriously freak out every time I even move toward where I keep the bag (hidden away and locked, because they are sneaky)." in 5 reviews
  • "I'm pretty sure they would rather eat this instead of their normal cat food :p" in 5 reviews
Aja M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really like these however it feels them up if they have it before I feed them regular food. I don’t give my cats wet food that often so the Friskies is an extra snack. I would recommend them to cat owners. You can find it at target or Walmart and they’re not that expensive
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was surprised that not all of my cats liked these treats. One loves them, one will eat it after a while of it sitting out (if the other didn’t get it), and one refuses to eat it. I️ would still buy it for the one who does love it because it’s really cheap. But like humans, cats won’t all like the same thing.
It’s affordable so i say give it a try. If they hate it donate it to your local shelter.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I dare leave the bag anywhere the cats can get to and it's sealed, it will be punctured and bitten in an effort to break through! My two cats love all the flavors. They only eat dry food and this brand is a fave! Highly.recommend for your indoor cats. Their coats shine and they are very healthy!
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Party mix has been used for all the cats in my whole family for years now. All of our fur babies adore every flavor , and it’s great on price ! Easy to find as well. I will definitely buy again, and I’m sure if my kids have cats, they will purchase the same treat for their cats !
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
PARTY MIX IS THE BEST , if your trying to train your cat tricks , this is the stuff to use . Your cat quill the flavor for it and it’s very inexpensive for how much you get an a bag. Such great treats for such great prices
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I personally can’t speak for this product but my kitty’s LOVE it !! As soon as I give the bag a lil shake they come running !! I only have 2, I’m not a crazy cat lady 🤪
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats are indoor and outdoor cats but if I want to leave for a little I always bring them back inside and all I do is shake the bag and them come right back home
cyn m.
Pasadena
My  happy kitty cats love and run for these. My cats eat these loudly and purr so loud you can hear them in the next room munching really  loud enjoying their treats. They're incredibly happy and a few never seems enough for them, they just want to eat the entire bag at once. They're affordable. I highly recommend these for your happy kitty cats. If you want your kitty cat to run with joy, get these for them. :)
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All 3 of my kitties love these treats, but my male cat goes wild for them. I assume they have a pretty strong cheese flavor. Friskies Party Mixes are a household favorite. The cats I think really dog the crunchiness the most.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this! She can’t wait until we open it up for
her to gobble it down. I love knowing she is satisfied and that it’s good for
her. I will definitely be purchasing this product again for my sweet little
kitty to rant and rave over. Meow meow!

missy T.
Pineland, TX
Just curious is it just my cats that go crazy for these and try to destroy the house looking for them?
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Do your cats like this flavor, I'm finding that with party mix it's a hit or miss with each different flavor and I can't find something that all 3 of our cats like!
Melanie F.
swansboro, nc
Any one have any luck using these to train your cats to do cool stuff with these?
Kinsley R.
Do cats/kittens actually enjoy this; since it has cheese flavor?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this safe for kittens?