BY FRISKIES #4 in Cat Food & Treats

Get The Party Started. Each Flavor-Coated Treat Is Designed To Deliver Its Own Unique Crunch. Made With So Many Enticing Aromas, Delicious Flavors, Tantalizing Textures And Colors For Your Cat To Explore, It Will Be A Party Everyday. Includes: Cracklers Crunch Twists Drummies Star Bites see more...

• Does your kitty love these?1 Answers
  • Are these good for my cat?3 Answers
  • My cat really enjoys the temptation treats. I thought he would get ...4 Answers
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!
all of these Friskies Party Mix treats are a winner in our house with our cat. We've been buying these from day one when we adopted him.
He hates hard treats but these are crunchy & somewhat airy so they aren't hard for him to chew or much on. They are also tiny! Perfect size for cats in my opinion!
The price is fantastic and you can find these anywhere. There are so many different flavors to suit any finicky kitty!
Robyne B.
Robyne B.
Murrayville, GA
My kitten has the Friskies toy that these little treats go into, and she LOVES them! She rolls the toy around and they come out of a little hole. The treats come in several flavors and she will beg for them when her toy is empty. They are also very reasonable priced. You can get a small pouch or a big jar. We have since bought the jar because she went through the pouch so fast, lol. I highly recommend these little treas for your kitty!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Prosper, TX
What I love: my Ruxin absolutely loves these snackies! He always goes for them, and the best part is, they don't make him hyper!!! My little boy is always curious and running around, and the last thing I want is extra hyper snacks, so I love that these are good for him!
What I Can Do Without: nothing, I love it! Definitely something that's always on my shopping list!
Bettie B.
Bettie B.
London
Friskiest Party Mix cat treats are perfect for cats of all sizes and shapes! My cats run in the room with just an open of the bag because they know they're getting a nutritious snack of these wonderful amazing treats. They come in many flavors and they are very affordable I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a feline friend of their own!
Guadalupe M.
Guadalupe M.
My cat Toma goes crazy for Friskies Party Mix. She loves all the flavors that are available at our local Wal-Mart. I have tried to give her other bands of treats, but she does not enjoy them as much as the Party Mix. The only downside of this product is that the first ingredient is a by-product, which is not really recommend for animals.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
This is my cats FAVORITE treats, He LOOOOOVES when these come out of his "treat closet" haha. He loves most flavors by this brand besides the puffs. The original I never thought to have him try until recently! and it's his favorite flavor, I was NOT expecting that! (he has HIGH expectations with his food and treats :) )
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats are absolutely in LOVE with these treats. The second I pick them up, they are both meowing at me and trying to knock them out of my hands! My younger cat didn't eat them at first, but now that he's a bit older he loves them!

Cat owners, if you want your cat to harass you 24/7 for some treats, these are for you!
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Have tried many cat treats and this brand/flavor is the only kind all 3 cats will eat. As soon as they hear the bag open its like a cat stampede! They always have great sales so we always have plenty in hand. There are multiple flavored but this one takes the cake. My cats say this is the best treat paws down.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
This product is a repeat purchase for us every time I run out for my little boy! He loves them! I give him two treats when I head out the door and he knows exactly what the bag looks like so he gets into his treat chair to get them! I've tried other small treats such as temptations but he goes nuts for these!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
My cats really love these snacks. I must buy between 4 or 5 pounds of them a month. They are very reasonable and that's great, especially when you have as many cats, as I do. My cats even try to open them by themselves. They get excited when I come home from the store, because they know what's in the bags.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Olympia, WA
Is anybody else's cat absolutely ADDICTED to this stuff?
Katina S.
Katina S.
Naples , FL
How many are you supposed to give to your cat a day?
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, Md
Does your cat like these? My cat can be kind of picky about treats and such.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Is it me or does this stuff look exactly like cheap cat food? I mean, the cat loves it but it just doesn't feel special enough to be given as a treat...
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
My cat really enjoys the temptation treats. I thought he would get tired of them so bought these. But my cat is too picky; does any one else have a picky cat?