BY FRISKIES #18 in Cat Treats

Get The Party Started. Each Flavor-Coated Treat Is Designed To Deliver Its Own Unique Crunch. Made With So Many Enticing Aromas, Delicious Flavors, Tantalizing Textures And Colors For Your Cat To Explore, It Will Be A Party Everyday. Includes: Cracklers Crunch Twists Drummies Star Bites see more...

• Does your kitty love these?3 Answers
  • Are these good for my cat?5 Answers
  • My cat really enjoys the temptation treats. I thought he would ge...4 Answers
Margaux F.
Blue Springs
My fur babies love these treats!  I can't even move the bag from one place to another without them running in, I must look so ridiculous trying to move the bag without making any noise!  I really love the affordability and would absolutely recommend this product to cat owners.  They do have several flavors as well.
Mina H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Let me begin by saying my cat is a picky eater. As in she will only eat food if its crunchy. None of that wet moist stuff for her. These treats are amazing. They're small are easy to pass out. They get gobbled up pretty quickly. Only downside is the bag sounds like other bagged items so the cat thinks that noise when she hears it means she's getting a treat.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am ranking these cat treats in the middle - my cats wont eat them but my moms cats LOVE them.  So I guess my cats are super picky.  I would say the nutritional value of these is not the best - so I am not super upset that my cats dont like them.  The price is cheap - if my cats ate them then I would probably buy for occasional use.
Monica T.
My cat did not really like these. At. All. He only ate a total of about 20 treats before he completely lost interest. The price is OK but not worth it because it's bascially like cat food that my cat hated.
It didn't meet my expectations. At all. I would not buy this again.
Renee Y.
New Franklin, OH
These are an amazing brand of cat treats. Although they resemble dry cat foods, our cat devours them. She hears the bag (which has a LOT in them for such a little bag) and comes running. These are sold at many major retailers in my area which is convenient. Their cost is very affordable too.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for this stuff ! They absolutely love them ! Anytime they see the bag come out they loose their minds, our dogs even love them lol if you love your cat let them try these treats at least once ! They will love you so much for it !!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies original party mix is one of the top Fades at my household. I have three sassy spunky fun free-spirited kitties that love indulging in treats. They are a little picky and what they eat but have never turn their nose up to a frisky treat. Their favorite flavors are salmon, tuna and white fish but they do like chicken, turkey and cheese.
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this flavor. I wish it had better/healthier ingredients, as my boy cat no longer can have any treats due to the fact he breaks out from them. Rated 4 stars because my other cat freaks out when you shake the bag; sprinting in from a different room.
Angelica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats love this! The only way to get them to move from a spot or come when I call them is to shake the container it comes in and they both come running out of hiding. We always have these treats in stock and a backup.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitty Crack......I have three cats that throw temper tantrums until they get these treats. Sometimes they won't even eat their can food until they get their Kitty crack....I don't know what is in these little treats, but we go through a tub a week of these with our three cats. If we are out of these well...better not come home.  Seriously....kitty crack. I hope they never stop making this.
Tamara H.
Is anybody else's cat absolutely ADDICTED to this stuff?
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
Does your cat like these? My cat can be kind of picky about treats and such.
Katina S.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How many are you supposed to give to your cat a day?
Diana R.
Are these good for my cat?
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Is it me or does this stuff look exactly like cheap cat food? I mean, the cat loves it but it just doesn't feel special enough to be given as a treat...