BY FRISKIES #7 in Cat Treats

Description:

Me-WOW! Made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient and flavors of liver & turkey it’s the deliciously crunchy cat treat that started it all. Every lip-licking crunchy bite lets your cat know loud and clear - it's time to party!

Chicken, chicken meal, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, pea starch, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, barley, corn gluten meal, cassava root flour, animal liver flavor, artificial and natural flavors, turkey by-product meal, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, choline chloride, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, Red 40, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.     G-6192

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All seven of my cats love these.
I was very pleased when the company started making these large containers of treats because I go through about a pack a day. These are much more economical than buying a small pack
If you have as many cats as I do.
Obviously I have no idea how they taste but I have one very picky cat and these treats are her favorite.
I think it's a very good buy especially if you have many cats to take care of.
I will definitely buy again.
I'm always reusing the containers for their toys etc.
They aren't cheap but I think the price is very good for the amount of treats you get.
Margaux F.
Blue Springs
My fur babies love these treats!  I can't even move the bag from one place to another without them running in, I must look so ridiculous trying to move the bag without making any noise!  I really love the affordability and would absolutely recommend this product to cat owners.  They do have several flavors as well.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Friskies original party mix is one of the top Fades at my household. I have three sassy spunky fun free-spirited kitties that love indulging in treats. They are a little picky and what they eat but have never turn their nose up to a frisky treat. Their favorite flavors are salmon, tuna and white fish but they do like chicken, turkey and cheese.
Sarina T.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls love this cheap little snack. They have so many different flavors and varieties . Each type has different purposes which is awesome when you aren’t sure what to get them especially when your are trying to be budget friendly .
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my cats all time favorite treat!!!! He will tear the bag open if I leave it out and devour the entire thing. He is super picky so I’m glad we could find something he loves. I would highly recommend it!!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats are my cats go to crunchy snacks! They literally always come running whenever they head a package in hopes that it’s these. There’s a good mix of flavors that definitely keeps your cat enticed! Mine certainly can’t get enough!
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes these treats a lot! I'm so happy that I have found a brand of treats my finicky cat likes and that it is reasonably priced, especially if it's on sale, which is quite often!
Samantha F.
Sherman oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves when I grab a handful of these treats and toss them in the air like confetti. It's weird as hell, but he loves it. Literally spazzes out when he sees me take out the bag.
Vanessa I.
Huntley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sister buys this all the time for her cat. He’s in love and can sometimes a little piggy just to have some more. The flavorings met the cats exceptions and are just an overall combo for that type of animal.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boys go crazy when they see the snack bag when I buy it, and are very talkative when I'm filling up their treat container. When they've been satiated, they fall asleep. Usually next to me, or on my feet.
Tamara H.
Tacoma
Is anybody else's cat absolutely ADDICTED to this stuff?
Katina S.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How many are you supposed to give to your cat a day?
Chrissy M.
Hurlock, MD
Does your cat like these? My cat can be kind of picky about treats and such.
Diana R.
Spring
Are these good for my cat?
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Is it me or does this stuff look exactly like cheap cat food? I mean, the cat loves it but it just doesn't feel special enough to be given as a treat...