BY FRISKIES #17 in Cat Treats

Description:

Surf's up! And the waves of deliciousness are rolling in with flavors as good as the ocean is deep. We’re talking real ocean whitefish as the #1 ingredient with flavors of shrimp, crab & tuna. Woah - that's one scrumptious cat treat.

Ocean whitefish, chicken meal, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea starch, barley, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, cassava root flour, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, shrimp meal, crab meal, tuna meal, choline chloride, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, soybean oil, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, Red 40, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.    G-6190

Stephanie M.
Jersey City
My cat loves these. She’s very picky but she seems to have consistently liked Frisky’s treats for a few years now. The bag lasts awhile for the price and I can find them in most stores - not just specialty shops. I only wish they were healthier for my cat, they are my vet recommended.
Rogena A.
Bently,is my one year old Bombay cat. I went through a few different treats, soft, hard, cheap, expensive. Nothing all a wast.when we saw the party mix beachside. Bently was hooked. he will now jump on the counter and beg for loving just do he can get treats. So all in all they have my approval and I will be getting more.
Di M.
My cat absolutely loooooveeesss these treats! Whenever she hears that I am touching / opening the bag, she runs to me from where ever she was, so she could get a taste of these delicious treats. They are nice and small, but not small enough for her to swallow without chewing them down.
Shayauna B.
My kitten loves these. We tried him on so many different treats, including the soft ones, but these are his favorite! Overall they are really affordable, he loves getting his treats for playing fetch. The beachside flavor is his favorite variety.
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
I have not met a cat around that didn’t like party mix seaside crunch! All of our cats love this and this flavor! They even care me running when they hear the box shake! These are quite the treats and our cats will not even eat any other treats! Best cat treats hands down!
Deborah G.
My #noaliberty favorite he loves them all but the soft ones he don't like them and will not eat them. Party mix really out done Thiers es with friskiest party mix a huge seller here in West Virginia Kitty's love to eat PARTYYYYYY MIX
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My cat loves these. Although my cat has a sensitive stomach and I am not too fond of the brand, I will purchase this as an occasional treat because my cat does seem to like them and they don’t irritate her stomach.
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
My two furbabies go CRAZY for the Purina Friskies Party Mix in Beachside Crunch! It's one of the only two types of treats they will eat. Every time I shake a friskies party mix bag, they come barreling down the hallway right to me! Will continue to buy these until they're no longer made.
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
My cats favorite treat are the crunchy treats for some reason. I've bought soft treats before and all he did was look at it, sniff and walk off. I usually give him like 5 treats when I give them to him. This is his favorite flavor in 5his kind of treats. He absolutely loves them.
Amanda H.
This is litterly the only treat my cat will eat. I have tried others and he will not even try them. He likes them so I like them. They are fair in price as well.
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
How many treats do you feed your cat a day?
Jodi R.
Do your cats take a long time to eat the crunchy varieties?
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Do most cars like these I've been so curious to have my cat try them I was justblooking do advice!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
At what age did you start giving your cat treats ?
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
3 to 4 per day. The bag says something ridiculous like 10+ (the cats wish, I bet) ... However, 3 to 4 makes them happy!