BY FRISKIES #99 in Cat Treats

Description:

Surf's up! And the waves of deliciousness are rolling in with flavors as good as the ocean is deep. We’re talking real ocean whitefish as the #1 ingredient with flavors of shrimp, crab & tuna. Woah - that's one scrumptious cat treat.

Ocean whitefish, chicken meal, brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, pea starch, barley, corn gluten meal, animal liver flavor, cassava root flour, natural and artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, brewers dried yeast, salt, shrimp meal, crab meal, tuna meal, choline chloride, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, soybean oil, Vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese sulfate, citric acid, Yellow 6, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, Red 40, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Blue 2, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, BHA (a preservative), biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), BHT (a preservative), sodium selenite.    G-6190

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We’ve been using Friskies canned cat food (shredded and pate) for decades. Suddenly all of my cats are severely sick - throwing up, and having severe diarrhea. We feed them the same canned food as always, nothing changed in their diet. Since my dogs lick out the cans, they also started to have the same exact symptoms. I have no idea what is going on, but in all the decades being a pet owner, I never experienced any outbreak like this. I am seriously suspicious that the cause of all these problems is the Friskies canned food I fed my pets with.
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
I have not met a cat around that didn’t like party mix seaside crunch! All of our cats love this and this flavor! They even care me running when they hear the box shake! These are quite the treats and our cats will not even eat any other treats! Best cat treats hands down!
Deborah G.
My #noaliberty favorite he loves them all but the soft ones he don't like them and will not eat them. Party mix really out done Thiers es with friskiest party mix a huge seller here in West Virginia Kitty's love to eat PARTYYYYYY MIX
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
My two furbabies go CRAZY for the Purina Friskies Party Mix in Beachside Crunch! It's one of the only two types of treats they will eat. Every time I shake a friskies party mix bag, they come barreling down the hallway right to me! Will continue to buy these until they're no longer made.
Alyssa S.
My cats love these. They love all the flavors & crunchiness of them. I don't compare treats because they are all different. They meet my cats expectations. I might not like some of the ingredients but I can over look it for now since I rarely buy them treats
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
My cats love these treats! I grabbed a new bag from the store the other day and as soon as they heard me opening it they came running! One of my cats is a picky eater when it comes to treats but she adores them. I’ll definitely keep buying these!
t w.
Fort Bragg
my cat really loves these and she is always so happy!! Friskies® Party Mix Morning Munch Cat Treats she is a very fat cat and these are her favorite things.
Evelyn N.
Paramount, CA
my cat loves these so so much. Anything with fish or chicken he will eat. i will be buying more and more of this. I purchase mine at my nearest walmart and its not even expensive at all. Pros for that and cons for the smell. but were not the one eating them right. do recommend
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Friskies Cat Treats are loved by my cat, they are her absolute favorite. My cat will not eat any other treats but Friskies. My only problem with that is that they are a little expensive. I usually use coupons to offset that but coupons for Friskies cat treats a re hard to come by. Either way, my cat loves them and she is worth it.
Cheryl B.
Our cats are picky. They seem to like certain brands and then stop liking them. We were on a hunt for treats that they like and, luckily, Friskies is it! We have to be careful not to leave the bag out or they'll chew on the corners trying to get to the treats. The only thing I don't like is the shape of the treats. I wish they were the same shape instead of different ones.
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
How many treats do you feed your cat a day?
Jodi R.
Do your cats take a long time to eat the crunchy varieties?
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Do most cars like these I've been so curious to have my cat try them I was justblooking do advice!!!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
At what age did you start giving your cat treats ?
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
3 to 4 per day. The bag says something ridiculous like 10+ (the cats wish, I bet) ... However, 3 to 4 makes them happy!