Friskies Party Mix uploaded by Paige H.Friskies Party Mix uploaded by Debbie B.Friskies Party Mix uploaded by Sara W.

BY FRISKIES

Yee Haw! You re invited to kick up your paws!  Are you ready for a lip-licking, whisker-twitching, tail-swishing good time?  We ve rounded up some of the best flavors in the West - beef, liver and cheddar.  With Friskies Party Mix, each flavor-coated treat delivers its own unique crunch.  It s a party for your cat every time you open the package...no R.S.V.P. required! Get the Party Started™. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min 26% Crude Fat.....Min 9% Crude Fiber.....Max 4% Moisture.....Max 11%. see more...

• Main ingredients by-products? Is it really a good snack f...5 Answers
  • How nutritional is this food for cats?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you shake the bag in one side of the house they come running for the opposite side, or even the basement!" in 11 reviews
  • "Not only are these treats cheap, but my cat loves them!!" in 5 reviews
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these treats, unfortunately I had to switch to a different brand because of the ingredients. They are not healthy treats at all. I feel bad that he liked them so much and I quit buying them for him, but his health is most important. While kitties love these, I do not recommend them because they are not healthy and the ingredients are poor.
sydney m.
San Ramon, CA
My cat loves litterely will go crazy for these treats and I loved how convenient the value pack was. After I looked at the ingredients, I decided it wasnt worth it and started getting him a different brand
Andrea M.
Toledo
I work in a Pet store and know these aren’t the greatest but my kitties love them. They know when I say “do you want cookies “ it means they get some treats. They come in a variety of flavors and are priced decently, they are always on sale!
Lala L.
Our cat loves these treats. She basically will do anything we say when we have them out for her. But I don't think they are the best for her. She likes the catnip flavor the best of the treats.
Taylor N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat seriously loves these! He legit meows every morning to wake me up and give him these haha. I usually get them at Walmart for a great price, or sometimes at the grocery store for like 2/4 of the big bags or 2/3 of the small bags. My cat seems to like all of the flavors of these, especially the morning munch one. That's his absolute favorite kind haha. I would definitely try them out for your cat if you haven't tried them and are looking for a good, cheap treat.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
We all need some junk food every now and again and Friskies Party Mix fits the bill perfectly for the feline friends in your life. Most of my cats adore these, and they're generally well tolerated. Some of the feral and stray foster cats I've worked with in my home didn't like them and some cats I've fed them to did not tolerate the dyes very well. They're like the potato chips of cat treats, though, and are good for an occasional handout. As an added bonus, they're pretty cheap and keep very well. I have yet to have a pack spoil on me, even the pack I accidentally let sit at the back of my cabinet for a year (Oops!)
Debbie S.
Elgin, IL
Some of my cats like these, others don't. But most do! The design and whats written on the bags are hilarious, and I take time just to read it. You can train your cats to come running to the sound of the crinkling of this bag! If you're cats still like to play there are numerous fun things you can get them to do using these. You can throw them across the room and they will run and eat it, then come back for more. They definitely have a different smell than the regular Friskies cat food and a better one. They are worth their price and can be fed to your cats daily.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I have two cats: one will eat anything (including baked potatoes) while the other is the pickiest eater we know. These are the only treats she will eat and she loves them. She begs for them at meal time before she's willing to eat her dinner. Needless to say, these are my families go to cat treats.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All three of my cats love these treats. They are priced really well and come in a huge variety. Plus you can always find retailer coupons as well as reach out to the manufacturer via website, social media or calling to ask about coupons as well. They are super helpful. I do try to feed my kitties treat only once in a while but sometimes you cant help but want to let them indulge . I love the friskies brand.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
As a certified cat lady, I'm a total expert on cat treats! My 6 cats live for and absolutely love the Party mix cat treats! The favorite flavor at our house is called "Meow Luau". Sometimes when we run out of them (gasp!!!) they rebel against eating whatever else I try to offer them as a treat until the Party Mix comes back😊 a must have for all cat lovers!
Alicia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How nutritional is this food for cats?
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
Main ingredients by-products? Is it really a good snack for cats?