Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food

With real, natural salmon and accents of brown rice and peas, you can turn every meal into the catch of the day!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food!
Natalie D.
Powder Spgs, GA
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Natalie D.
my cats loved the flavor and texture. i also mixed it with the wet one to give it a little extra flavoring and crunch and they went crazy! i liked the packaging and the fact that is easy to take on the road if I am ever needing to take my cats somewhere or have someone watch them. I would definitely recommend the products. friskies is a good brand and my cats definitely seem to enjoy it.
Scott S.
Seattle, WA
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Scott S.
He is obsessed with this food! he came over when I unboxed it and he wanted to try it! He loves seafood flavors and was so happy to get to try this :). My other cat likes it too :)
Kat M.
Gillette, WY
This is a good food, my cats are just picky! One of my cats liked it but my other cat would just pick at it as he doesn’t like fish. I felt that it helped the cot of my cat who enjoyed it.
Wanda N.
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Wanda N.
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Wanda N.
Jojo, nuestro gatito de tres años, es muy particular cuando se trata de su comida. El tiene su comida preferida y rara vez se desvía. No teníamos idea si le gustaría el Purina Friskies Ocean Favorites que recibimos de parte de Influenster. Sin embargo, fue amor a primera vista. Jojo inspeccionó la comida unos segundos e inmediatamente comió su porción y estaba buscando más! Me gusta que los ingredientes son naturales y, por supuesto, me da muchísimo gusto que el se lo disfrutó tanto! Me alegra tener una nueva opción para ofrecerle a nuestro gatito tan querido. Gracias a Purina e Influenster por la oportunidad de reseñar este producto! Jojo tuvo una experiencia sumamente positiva!
Heather L.
Harrisville, NY
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Heather L.
she absolutely loved this; i never tried salmon flavor before but i will be getting it again she dogged it right down. i was impressed with the size of the bag. i expected maybe just a small trial size thank you very much!
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Our cat has always liked certain dry foods only - thought I would try Friskies Ocean Favorites with Natural Salmon. She loves it mixed with Kit n Kaboodle & Purina Naturals. Have tried many brands of dry food, these 3 are the winners.
Brittany U.
Concord, NC
My cats love this food and every morning they are waiting for fresh food and want their bowls filled
Jhalitza P.
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Jhalitza P.
I have 2 cats and my cat that likes dry food loves this dry food. He pretty much ate it all at once. My other cat that is pretty picky ate it but not all of it. Not sure if I would change their food but I know which one to buy in case I’m ever in a rush to get food.
Ashley A.
Friskies Ocean Favorites Dry Cat Food uploaded by Ashley A.
Omg my kitty absolutely loves it she keeps meowing for more and more and it’s super easy to open and pour right I to theirs bowl and I wouldn’t do anything to change this product she loves it I would absolutely buy this again
Leslie H.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my cats is very picky and she really seemed too enjoy this product without needing to mix in wet food

Looking for your answer?