Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Dubai, Dubai
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got this as a secret santa gift for my kitty and as u can see he loves it look at the way he was grabbing it!! Friskies® Prime Filets with Salmon & Beef in Sauce Cat Food
Desiree S.
Spring City
Once a week we feed our cats wet food as a treat . This is the only brand they like . They literally will turn their noses up at anything else ! This is her no that’s not my brand face ! I recommend this brand .
Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
My cat loves this stuff! He knows when I open his can. If he's across the house he'll come running as soon as he hear that little click on the can. He could eat his weight in this if I would let him! He got his belly full and it's time for a nap.
Keri B.
My cat LOVES any kind of meaty bits friskies wet cat food! She wakes me up in the morning and meows loudly for her friskies breakfast. She purrs loudly when she eats this kind of food.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats absolutely love this brand of wet food! Their favorite texture is the Meaty Bits kind, but they like the other kinds as well. This brand has a great variety of flavors for your cat! Super affordable too!
Sandra P.
Dallas
I was not sure if my cat would like this food but now is his favorite!
I’m sure this food was my best choice
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: PetSmart
When our cat was a kitten we feed her canned food and this was her favorite she would munch on it till the bowl was empty I thought it was a pretty tasty choice for our kitten as kitten owner's.
Megan W.
Deer Park, NY
Our cat loves eating dinner when we do. We have meat sauce & pasta, she has beef & gravy. She'll snack away while watching tv with the 2 legs
Veronica V.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My animals go wild for the smell of this wet food. I have 2 dogs and a cat, even though it’s cat food the dogs try to steal it from the cat.
Cathy C.
Arlington
My kitty cat loves her tasty morsels when she eats her Friskies can cat food. This has been her all time favorite brand and trust me we have tried just about all of them out there on the market but she seems to prefer the Friskies brand by far the best. You can’t beat the price either. Friskies has a variety of flavors to choose from so my cat never gets bored with the taste.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food