Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Lisa O.
Davenport
I use this one for my foster kittens when they're transitioning from milk and soft food to hard food and they just love it. Enough texture that they have to practice chewing but not so hard they choke on it. Plus they love the taste
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
My cat really does love these can pieces of food she tends to wake me up for her to eat. I have a black cat and she’s had kittens so she has been really hungry compared to always eating this she gets really happy when I feed her.
Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
My cats favorite kind of flavor. I know it's hard to tell but she always eats this one so much faster and doesn't leave it for a while before eating it!
Barbara C.
Bayamon, PA
Ahora que mi gatita estaba enferma no queria comer su comida seca, entonces le compre de esta y se la come toda, eso le ha ayudado a recuperarse
Home N.
Springdale, PA
My kittens go crazy for the canned bite foods. They arent huge fans on pate. Never any food left after eating.
Libby N.
I have 4 cats and they loveeee canned cat food as long as it is in morsel form and not pate. They eat this stuff right up and hope for more. You know the leg cuddling and purring. It's cute, but my cats get chunky fast on this stuff. So it has to be limited.
Kaila M.
Friskies is the only brand I buy because it’s my cats favorite. The indoor delights dry food is a huge hit. He is a picky cat and will only eat the flakes/filets/or bits...anything but pate. Other than this it’s the best, at the best price point.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
my cats (3 domestic short hair and one long hair) dod not like the meaty bits and i found they had a hard time eating it and just ate the gravy
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
My cats are fans of the gravy. Most of the time they just eat the gravy and leave the meat! It doesn't smell terrible either which is definitely a plus!
Cathy C.
Arlington
My kitty cat loves her tasty morsels when she eats her Friskies can cat food. This has been her all time favorite brand and trust me we have tried just about all of them out there on the market but she seems to prefer the Friskies brand by far the best. You can’t beat the price either. Friskies has a variety of flavors to choose from so my cat never gets bored with the taste.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food