Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Daphne P.
Canada
I have four cats two of which are on special dietary dry food from vets however every other day they get some flavor of this wet food.
They love the flavors that include cheese.
They do however some times have a hard time getting the chunks or shreds in thier mouth, but they have no trouble licking up all the gravy.
Deborah P.
Virginia Beach
This looks good, smells good,and my cat loves it.  I like that his breath doesn’t have the fishy smell with other flavors of wet food
Kaara L.
Eastman
LOVES IT, eats it as soon as I've given it to him! Doesn't touch any other meat now! and doesn't smell too bad
cait C.
Lebanon
Smells awful but my cat loves it. I mix it in with her dry cat food and she eats so much better that way.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Our cats love these. We split a can in the morning between 2 of them. I usually purchase them in 24 count boxes.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My cats love the all natural flavors and were always buying them freskies its there favorite. Id totally recommend it
Michelle A.
Livermore, CA
The cat loves it but I think he wishes there was more gravy in the jar. He always leaves the bits behind but we buy more anyways because of the gravy. Very cheap although I don’t think it’s healthy for that cat
Donna M.
Pueblo
I have 4 cats and a 3 week old kitten they are all very picky on what they eat I try to change it to different flavor
Suzanne S.
Laurel
The cats get wet food once a day in the morning, and they only get a small dollop from the can. That being said, like most cats, my fur babies can’t get enough of this. It is a staple in our household.
Azrael H.
My cat Maya loves this. It's probably her favorite flavor, and she will only eat Friskies products because she's picky. The price isn't bad and sometimes I can get a coupon!
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;
Brenda M.
Fallon, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.

Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food