BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Bits of cat food are always better then the puree, at least to my cat. This food seems to last longer as well, compared to puree that dries up. I divide this can up into four parts for my cat and it is always enough for his snack.
Lindsey P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolutely LOVES pate! I give it to my one cat every time she brings us a dead mouse as a reward. (I live in the country with a very high mouse population.) She likes this, but only licks out the gravy. She won't eat the meat, but my male cat will. So it works out in the end between the two of them, lol!
Trisha K.
Memphis, TN
My cats just love these. They prefer the shreds over the chunks, but they can't stand the pate. I get a cat parade every morning leading me into the kitchen because they know I will give them their soft food.
Lexie B.
Bloomington, IL
My little "pigs" wake me up in the morning to eat this! This is their favorite flavor. They both have liquid medicine and I put it right in with this canned food. It seems like they don't notice the medicine. Or at least they eat so fast I don't think they mind.
Lots of flavor options!!
Keri B.
My cat LOVES any kind of meaty bits friskies wet cat food! She wakes me up in the morning and meows loudly for her friskies breakfast. She purrs loudly when she eats this kind of food.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat is getting older and I'm trying to reintroduce soft food back into her diet, and besides she used to eat it as a kitten. Friskies has been her favorite, and it's actually her favorite overall, including snacks and dry food.
Itzel F.
When my cat was little I used to give this food to him and as he got older I would mix it with his dry food. He never gets tired of this food! He will devour it in seconds. The great thing about it is that it's not expensive!
Caitlin W.
Clermont, FL
My little girl pretty much dives into the meaty bits. I will get the variety pack for her and she loves it all! I have tried different styles for her but meaty bits is what she loves
Mandy R.
Friskies is another brand that my kitties like. We get the Friskies wet food and they really like the meaty bits, and also the shreds. Will keep buying this kind for awhile :)
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two cats love these! They don't usually eat a whole can at once so I split it between the two of them. The only downside is they smell terrible, but what wet food doesn't?
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back