BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
My sweet General enjoys eating his food in gravy over the pate versions. I always add a bit of water to make sure he doesn’t over eat & help with his lack of water drinking
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
All of my cats love Friskies.  They will eat it no matter whether or not it's in a bag or a can.  I have been giving my cats Friskies for many years, and it is an affordable brand that I trust, especially since the store always has good deals on it.  Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
hurricane
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow. The kitty cat loves this food. I would say it definitely tastes better than it smells. She’s crazy for it! Your cat would love it too! The cab opens and BOOM there’s a kitty at my feet making sure that I know she wants it NOW. LOL. Buy this product. You won’t be sorry.
Cecily C.
Oakland, CA
We feed our two cats a fancy expensive dry cat food because we want them to maintain good health and snuggle with us for many more years to come. However, even kitties need a treat once in a while! Friskies canned foods are their favorites, particularly the "gravy" varieties (as opposed to the "pate" varieties). Thankfull,y it is affordable and available at many of our local grocery and drug stores.
Holli P.
Winifrede, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats
Sara N.
My boy is a picky eater, and the first I've ever dealt with, but popping open a can of this and he has no complaints, I love Friskies wet food, and my cats show that they love it compared to other brands that they sniff and walk away from.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
We usually don't give our cat soft food but the mother in law does. Sent spoils him beyond means. He absolutely loves this stuff. After he finishes it out of his bowl he goes and gets the can from the trash and licks it clean. I hate that he digs out the can, but I'm happy he's enjoying his food.
Chelsea H.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little fluff ball loves this brand and this texture of wet cat food. I have tried the different textures within the same line of product, but meaty bits is his favorite. Highly recommended product as it offers an array of flavors!
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cats absolutely love this brand of wet food! Their favorite texture is the Meaty Bits kind, but they like the other kinds as well. This brand has a great variety of flavors for your cat! Super affordable too!
Trisha O.
Hinsdale, NH
One of my kitties favorite flavors. You can find this food anywhere and always cheap. I pay less than 50 cents per can and they last a few nights with my one little guy. I switch up the flavors for kitty but always stick with meaty bits or savory shreds.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back