BY FRISKIES

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Priscilla D.
Pelham, NY
Texture and flavor is very good. My cat seems to love it . The only down side is it comes in a can and it’s annoying needing to store it once it’s opened. Otherwise great food product for your cats. The odor isn’t too bad.
Jessica P.
Piketon
All 3 of our cats love most flavors, but this one seems to be the favorite. So much that they sit and wait in the kitchen when its dinner time, because they know what they are getting!
Michelle A.
Livermore, CA
The cat loves it but I think he wishes there was more gravy in the jar. He always leaves the bits behind but we buy more anyways because of the gravy. Very cheap although I don’t think it’s healthy for that cat
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
My cats love these. Just one has a sensitive stomach and will throw this up a bit, but they love the gravy. It’s a good price and I have three different breeds of cats(the tabby throws this up)
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually feed my cats this for breakfast and dinner, and they love it a lot. The bits are easy to get out of the can for them, and they seem to overall enjoy it a lot.
Rashaunda J.
Youngstown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent quality I buy it for a outdoor cat, it’s not mine but it does keep all unwanted pest away and for that reason I keep the cat happy I will continue to buy different kinds of food
Kyleigh M.
Statesville
My cays love any kind of wet food do if its goof for them, its good for me. Of course it doesn't smell good at all but it looks jammed pack with kitty lovin flavor.
Laura H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only flavor my picky kitties will eat! They love it so much! The smell isn’t to bad and the chunks are a great size! Never have an issue with getting them to come running to war! There’s enough in each can to last me two days!
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
My sweet General enjoys eating his food in gravy over the pate versions. I always add a bit of water to make sure he doesn’t over eat & help with his lack of water drinking
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
All of my cats love Friskies.  They will eat it no matter whether or not it's in a bag or a can.  I have been giving my cats Friskies for many years, and it is an affordable brand that I trust, especially since the store always has good deals on it.  Highly recommend.
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;

back