Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food

BY FRISKIES #14 in Cat Food

Description:

Mmmmeaty bite-size chunks made with real beef in a flavorful gravy. Cats say bring it on!

Water sufficient for processing, meat by-products, beef, wheat gluten, chicken, turkey, fish, soy flour, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, added color, potassium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, taurine, salt, choline chloride, mono and dicalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, potassium iodide.   E-6102

• is it expensive for what its worth ;1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. T...1 Answers
Friskies®  Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food
Buy on target.com
  • "My cat loves this food and he will eat this at any point he can." in 3 reviews
  • "We try giving her dry food and the only time she will eat it is if we mix it generously with this wet food!" in 2 reviews
  • "He is always picky and switches around to different flavors but the beef n gravy will always be his most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "My cats favorite food!" in 1 review
Marina ✨.
Palestine
We have an older cat. We feed him this because he likes it more than the new brand. So far this is the only kind of cat food we find that he will eat. There really good prices for the product you get. I would purchase again.
Mackenzie B.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Friskies® Meaty Bits Beef in Gravy Cat Food ... my cats LOVE friskies, I don’t know what it is about it but they love when it’s time to eat. You can’t compare these meals to any of cat brand out there.
Ivy B.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Maybe it’s just my cats, but, they absolutely hate beef. They’re obsessed with the turkey version of this food, but the beef and even the fish ones always go untouched. Granted, the are pretty picky. I love friskies soft food, and so do my cats, just not this specific flavor.
Lauren R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The rest of the meat flavors from Friskies are great and my cat loves them, but the beef makes him sick every time he eats it. We can no longer use the beef cans in the variety cases. Great price, but either low quality beef, or our cat suddenly got picky.
Lysette G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Probably one of the favorite wet foods my cat has. He once again goes wild over this stuff. He loves this food and gets so excited everytime he eats it. I would definitely recommend this food for your fury pal :))
Pamela Q.
Louisiana
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this food for my cats they enjoy the size and the gray it has in it. It did meet my expectations the price was great it’s better than the other brands I have bought, I would recommend it to other people.
Gianna W.
I buy these cans of food in bulk!!  I have 3 cats and on top of dry food they have to have wet food 3 times a day.. Its a great value from single cans to multipacks .. My cats won't eat any other brand .
Suzanne S.
Laurel
The cats get wet food once a day in the morning, and they only get a small dollop from the can. That being said, like most cats, my fur babies can’t get enough of this. It is a staple in our household.
Hannah W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this product because its affordable and I think my cat really enjoys it. He continues to eat it so that’s what I buy for him. It met my expectations because he’s eating it. I would recommend this to a friend
Monica R.
Depew, NY
My cat LOVES this stuff! I mix it in with the dry cat food and she can’t wait to eat dinner. Sometimes I’m able to catch them on sale which is rest. She definitely enjoys this kind more than the patte
Brenda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone notice whenever you give your cat wet food. Their poop smells even more? Or is it only us. We have changed the type of cat litter too.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
is it expensive for what its worth ;